MikeForsythe

Keys Boogie 2005 - THE LIST

Anybody want to go in on a room at Coconut Cay?

1. I shower every day
2. I do not fart in my sleep.

:D

And he'll sleep in a chair too. ;)

Thinking about coming, up in the air right now.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Are you in or not???

By the way, it's time for a new outfit this year - we've seen the black g-string too many times (way, way too many times - actually, once was too many[:/]). Maybe you could find yourself something with feathers or sequins.... maybe in red or white.

Will they let us jump the beach all day? B|

Be careful what you wish for... >:(
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Don't know - each year they've let us start a little earlier. It depends on how long it takes us into beating the fact that you can not cross the runway below 1,000 feet into everyone's head at the airport.

Once we establish that we can do that - we can then take a team to the beach, clear a landing area and start re-training everyone to land in the clear area instead of the water or on top of the sunbather with three small children.

Last year we could have started as early as 2 or 3 in the afternoon but we couldn't get free to go set up the flag & the area until closer to 4. I'd like to see beach loads starting at noon.

The calls have been rolling in - I hope to have the registration form up on the site this weekend for everyone.

Coconut Cay is going to be selling out I think so make sure you get your room but the Blackfin is happy to have us there as well.

We will have the Otter, Skyvan, helicopter and KingAir for this event so if we want to go a little bigger and better we can keep everyone jumping!

Well last year an alty.sized scorpion crawled in my shoe:( .Ifound it when i put my shoe on and felt something:o. Pulled my shoe off looked inside:o, At first i thought it was a spider:P. But when i dumped out the thing, It was a scorpion:S 5"long and 3"wide which dosent sound big but i almost shit:S:S, Couldn't believe what i saw.B|:Sthe cocnut cay is the place i stayed last year not this year but wild horses couldn't keep me away:)

AHHHHHHHHH!!! - was the scorpion in your shoe in the room?

I'm not wild about their rooms but they are nice to us and they have a great party spot and I got tired of driving back and forth last year to the other hotel so.... the Cay it is.

Try the Blackfin - they have discounts as well and nicer rooms. Banana Bay didn't give us discounts but they have very nice rooms there.

Registration is started! I've got the first of them in already - you can fill out the form on the internet - by next week you'll even be able to pay on paypal.

BUMPETY....BUMP (added some names and I have many more waiting to confirm ;))
MOST DEFINITELY

bendywendy
BirdBabe1
bubbles4384
freefalle
mikeforsythe
popsjumper
sickwill
The111
Damon
Erica
Gary
Dave
Sara
Lisa
Gregor
Christine
Doug
Josh
TJ
Ahmed
Bobby
Glenn
Tammy
Carlos A
Scotty
Tami
Misty
Jim
Mike E.
Margaret
Brett
Mary

maybe....

sid

There are more than that because the Coconut Cay tells me they are already full!

So lets start filling up the BlackFin as well.

Keep them coming - tandem reservations are coming in too! Remember if you have friends or family who might want to do a tandem there save yourself $45.00 by paying for it before November 5th!!!