simplyputsi

Cloud ceiling help

I've been trying for an hour now to find out what the cloud ceiling will be tomorrow for the dz I plan on going to. I can not seem to find this information anywhere!!! Apparently though if I go to ebay I can get a great deal on cloud ceilings.

Help!!!!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

If you really want to jump, just show up at the dz and take a chance or wait for a hole. That's what other skydivers do. Wind is about the only thing most places seem to forecast consistently with any accuracy. Plus, even if its cloudy or rainy by your house, it might be clear and dry at the dz.

If you really want to jump, just show up at the dz and take a chance or wait for a hole. That's what other skydivers do. Wind is about the only thing most places seem to forecast consistently with any accuracy. Plus, even if its cloudy or rainy by your house, it might be clear and dry at the dz.

I usually would just go and wait for a hole, I've done this many a time. This weekend though is a little different. I'd go into it but it doesn't really matter. I know that if I want to jump I should just go and see what happens. And most of the time the weather is different from where i'm at since the dz isn't exactly just down the road.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Don't worry about the weather, all you need is a sacrificial virgin. If the weather sucks just sacrifice virgin, chant pagan chants, dance around, drink blood, wait a few minutes and voila!!! Blue skies...B|

Where, exactly, does one find a virgin on a dropzone? :S
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke