antifnsocial

What's in your shower?

I have a pink scrunchy, a back scrubber, a nail brush, two different kinds of razors, three different bar soaps- one antibacterial, one in my perfume, and one regular kind I use most. I have two different kinds of shampoos, two different kind of conditioners, and a bath gel. I have a fruity face scrub, and margarita smelling body scrub and a loofah. Oh yeah and bath oils and salts from a gift set I was given. I have a squeaky toy too. :$

Does this make me a freak? :ph34r:>:(

What's in your tub for rub a dub dub time?
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

I have a 12 day old cum stain in my shower does that make me a freak. Never let my parents use the shower again
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Lessee.....

Shampoo, conditioner, a washcloth, 2 kinds of soap- 1 for face, 1 for, well, OTHER places....:$, shaving cream, razor and a cup.
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Well WE just got a 10 inch rain shower head. It is awesome as for whats in my shower...a shower scrunchy, 3 different kinds of conditioner, 4 different kinds of shampoo, 5 different body gelee, a razor, facial soap, and a partridge in a pear tree...

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

I live in a house with four other people, plus assorted hangers-on and longer-term guests. All of whom have toiletries in the shower.

Then there are those left by denizens past, that nobody throws out because they're not 100% sure about who they belong to.

Depending on how fast and loose you want to play with other people's shower products, I estimate that you could achieve any of several hundred different aromatic post-shower smell combinations, had you a mind to try.

Oh, and don't even get me started on the Razor Forest.
--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?

....Depending on how fast and loose you want to play with other people's shower products, I estimate that you could achieve any of several hundred different aromatic post-shower smell combinations, had you a mind to try.

Watch out...some chemical reactions will turn your hair green before it falls out....:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239