Deuce

Cheer me up.

You don't have to.

But it's wierd. This place that was once filled with my friends from all over is full of stangers now.

Old friends, soud off.

Nate, Katy, MonoUno, Scott? Derek, Kelly, Bets, Lisa's.

Many others.

Big time now. What do you think?

XO
JP

Like Times Square, dontcha think?

Strap on a pair and be fucking happy, dammit. (that's from someone who I've kicked off the 'puter for an hour or so; he's cooking dinner like a good man should).

You have a limited edition Bytch cut jumpsuit. That means you're special - and I don't mean short bus special - so you should be happy.

I could come over and hump your leg if you think that would help.

Like Times Square, dontcha think?

Yeah. They paved paradise and put up a parking lot.[:/]

This place that was once filled with my friends from all over is full of stangers now.

Nothing wrong with that....I love my '68 coupe.

If you need cheering up, think back to that awesome display of inadvertant backwards headdown I performed while jfields and Betsy were trying to fly the plan. That's always good for a laugh or 15.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

If you need cheering up, think back to that awesome display of inadvertant backwards headdown I performed while jfields and Betsy were trying to fly the plan. That's always good for a laugh or 15.

If you only would realize how much joy it brought me to have such fun and laughter. Dives like those are the best!

Deuce I've got some memories for ya that always solicite a smile. Like the night you were honored with your :ph34r: hat; visits in the am when you would make me coffee just the way I like it; Long discussions about the world and life and how much you love your daughters;how I am still standing in line behind the Mrs. and the twins; someone falling into Sudsy's guitar case, when Viking was still a virgin, Katie and Chuckie in the main hangar with SunnyOne showing us how limber she is. Stories of how BillV had to drag my sorry a$$ down to the formation cuz I was the base and Aggie fell like a frikken safe and I couldnt keep up! Lastly the photo of the pixie being attacked in the Bent Prop by some dude;)
Man some great times had.. and memories well...they last forever.
I'm loving you;)

Here's a big sloppy kiss from Wendy :). I'm not on your list, but I am old at least...

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

If you only would realize how much joy it brought me to have such fun and laughter. Dives like those are the best!

Deuce I've got some memories for ya that always solicite a smile. Like the night you were honored with your :ph34r: hat; visits in the am when you would make me coffee just the way I like it; Long discussions about the world and life and how much you love your daughters;how I am still standing in line behind the Mrs. and the twins; someone falling into Sudsy's guitar case, when Viking was still a virgin, Katie and Chuckie in the main hangar with SunnyOne showing us how limber she is. Stories of how BillV had to drag my sorry a$$ down to the formation cuz I was the base and Aggie fell like a frikken safe and I couldnt keep up! Lastly the photo of the pixie being attacked in the Bent Prop by some dude;)
Man some great times had.. and memories well...they last forever.
I'm loving you;)

I am smiling ear to ear, and cheered up.

Thanks all (Merci! "Feche le vache!")

I'm loving you like in prison.

I love the Moderator jump photo. It still hangs above my desk with the in-air shot that McGowan took and you're peaking at him up in the corner. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I love the Moderator jump photo. It still hangs above my desk with the in-air shot that McGowan took and you're peaking at him up in the corner. :)

So who's who in that picture? The only one I'm familiar with is Chuck Blue... Would like to know who the others are. That's you in the middle, eh?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Fine, then, since you only wanted old friends to cheer you up, this new friend will just tell you to "Suck it up, cupcake." :P:P:P:P:P:P:P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Hey Deuce,

We may have never met except for cyber world, but I consider you a friend and I've been around a while. Actually we've both been a burden to this earth for the same amount of time...well you have 2 weeks on me.;)

So to cheer you up, close your eyes and think of your beloved lizard.:)