flyangel2

Some of my JFTC pictures

Hey, fun pics! B|

I was there on Friday and took a little over 500 photos myself, about 100 of which seemed interesting enough to share. Last night I edited (crop, rotate, color, etc.) and posted about half of those on Flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sudsyfist/

I'll update everyone when I've finished editing and posting the rest. B|

2005-09-30, Perris Valley Skydiving: And I don't believe I've met your friend... *grin*

That would be Taz... Way out of you league... ;)

Being short, fat, bald, ugly, old, and less endowed than most insects, I don't even have a league. :D

She is *totally* photogenic, though.

>I'll let Gavin know that he should ad you to the list of stalkers....

It all works out in the end. I'm stalking Taz, Portia is stalking me, Val is stalking Amy . . .

Wait, I thought you were stalking me....

And add me to the list of Taz stalkers. The rest of you suck, though. I did such a great job of stalking her I got to be right next to her ALL WEEK!!!!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

OMG! Didnt Taz look fabulous at the awards ceremony? That dress looked awesome...

I was lucky enough to hang out and meet some amazing women last week.

Thank you all for the energy, the grins and spreading the pink (white, yellow and blue) love.

Congratulations to each and everyone of you!!

with laughter and light
Pj (The keeper of the G spot board;) )

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

It all works out in the end. I'm stalking Taz, Portia is stalking me, Val is stalking Amy . . .

Am I stalking you...?
Does your beautiful wife know?

bugger! I should try a lil harder...

I miss you both already....
Bill, you are the heat;) oh wait.. no WE are the heat....:S

Hope to see you soon. xoxo

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

>Didnt Taz look fabulous at the awards ceremony?

Yep. I saw her wearing that and said "you know, Taz, this polyester party theme is that you're supposed to wear _ugly_ polyester clothing."

"This is ugly! I said to my mum, mum I need an ugly dress, like that old one you had. She was quite put off."

OMG! Didnt Taz look fabulous at the awards ceremony? That dress looked awesome...

I told her how pretty she looked, and she got mad at me! :D

Taz is awesome. She is the best skydiver in the entire world. She can leave 5-10 seconds before the base does from the furthest right trail plane and actually fly up and back to the formation. She can also be taken out, and you can't even tell on video! :D

Huge congratulations to everyone involved on the 151-way record!!! It was fun to listen to my friend Arlo's POV all week and the best news when she called Friaday about getting the record. Great job!

Thank you to those of you posting pictures!!!! Much appreciated! I love seeing all the crazy hats and boas. It is so great to be a girl!!!!!!

>Bill, you are the heat oh wait.. no WE are the heat....
And we almost incinerated poor Amy . . .

Imagine my surprise when I discovered Amy is not really made of asbestos B|

until we spoon again..................

Hey Sudsy,,,,Nice pics,,I spent my lunch hour checking all of them out. Looks like you had fun on your road trips...BUT,,WHO is the in the pic labeled
" bodacious ta-ta's " ? Sweet mother of god,,is she beautiful or what? wow,,i've got to sit down,,,:$
smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

I should point out that this strategy kept both Val and myself in alcohol all night Friday. Alas, by Saturday it wasn't working quite as well, and Val was on occasion forced to pay for drinks.

:D I only had to buy myself ONE drink on Saturday night!

I expect you'll be too good to jump with us now, Val!:P

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Taz is really great, she has worked so hard keeping track of our Britchicks account details and has kept me sane when I couldn't work out the numbers on the excel sheet.

She is such a talented skydiver - and multi-talented too - she is going to the CRW World record in Lake Wales next month as well.

Love ya Taz :)

I was already too good for you, John. :P You just want to see my pink suit again, don't you?

It's OK, my glasses darken automatically when exposed to extreme brightness. :)
And I expect they will react to the pink suit too.:P

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

And I expect they will react to the pink suit too.

I could try to dye my hair pink...just in case.

Okay, I know many of you out there have many pictures. Help a poor woman out who has none of her own and post 'em! :)

Actually, does anyone know where the cameramen's pictures will be at? I imagine it might be awhile before all their pictures are up, but I don't really know where to go.

World Record Gals getting ready to party

I think I know them.:P

The Queen

Thank goodness. With a lable like that I thought it might be a picture of Doc Johnson from Saturday night.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.