Cornholio

Man in Beans

Find the man between the coffee beans.

Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in 3 seconds that the right half of your brain is better developed than most people.

If you find the man between 3 seconds and one minute, then the right half of your brain is developed normally.

If you find the man between one minute and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein.

If you have not found the man after 3 minutes, the right half of your brain is a mess, and the only advice is to look for more of these types of exercises to make that part of the brain stronger.

The man really is there. In fact, once you find him you cannot miss him afterwards...

It took me about 20 seconds. How about you ?

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

I don't see it, then again I can never see anything in those magic pictures either.

Can someone draw a line or something to show what we should be seeing?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Ooooohhh...I was looking for the coffee beans to form a shape of a man's head if you look at it long enough.

I think that just proves I don't pay attention to directions very well, it has nothing to do with my right brain. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon