bigway

Post your Micron

Anyone out there got a bad ass micron with all the trimmings they want to post pictures of?

Really interested in seeing lots of different designs and see what colours work with each other. Will not steal any designs.

Cheers.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

You can use it if you like. I know there is one other person that came in and said I'll take one exactly lke that and I filled out the order form for him right here in the office. You can also just change out the "highlight" color and still have a "sharp" looking rig.

Mark Klingelhoefer

Here's mine right out of the box last year. The trim tape is actually flo. orange, it looks a little red in the pictures. You can copy it if you want, mine's based on the one in the Square-1 ad.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

Mine is badass only because I wear it with my tiger stripe suit :P I love my baby!
I've also attached a picture showing why it says what it says on my rig...we funnelled a hybrid and this was snapped of me...

~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

Anyone out there got a bad ass micron with all the trimmings they want to post pictures of?

Really interested in seeing lots of different designs and see what colours work with each other. Will not steal any designs.

Cheers.

Heres, mine I love my rig! It has all the bells and wistles. Skyhook, ect.
Ray

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!