swedishcelt

8th consecutive day of rain

Central New York is sinking! The attached graphic is from the weather crawl on my browser, that would be rain.... rain..... rain..... WAIT! What's that symbol for Sunday mean? Oh... WIND at 34 mph!!!!!!!!! Hey Monday looks like it might be good. Oh, wait, we don't open on Mondays.............
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

The forecast for Williamstown, NJ for tomorrow seems to be changing faster than the weather. Yesterday afternoon it was partly cloudy and winds 10-20 mph. Last night it changed to AM clouds, PM sun, winds 15-25 mph. Now it's starting to look jumpable -- Mostly sunny, winds 10-15mph. In any case, it looks like the rain is finally going to come to an end tomorrow. Woohoo.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

Central CT has had 8 consecutive days of rain as well! The river is flooding :( But, we did have a lot of nice weather up until now, more than our fair share I suppose...

This reminds me of Scotland...when I lived there it seemed like it rained for about 26 days each month! And when it wasn't raining, it was cloudy. But a very beautiful, and green country!

it fucking sucks :(, but it has givin me time to do some RW and catch up with friends.

this is one of those times where i wish i had a car of my own, but then again, i feel like it'd be a really loooong road trip to find someplace sunny...

Has it been only 8 days? Up north of you in the Berkshires, my little town has already received approx. 17" of rain. Folks, we're not talking about just plain ole rainy days, we're talking almost non-stop downpours day in and day out.:( And poor New Hampshire, they are floating away.

Rain? Oh yes...............I think I remember seeing that when I was in the states last. It has rained once here since May and that was at night. The only way I could tell is that the dust covering everything was splotchy. :D We'll get our share in another 2 months or so. Even a little snow now and again. For now............it's sunny and in the mid 90's every day. If we get rid of the insurgents this would be a great place for a DZ!

Sometimes I really get sick of our Newport Beach weather. I mean, its 85 degrees today, totally sunny, 25% humidity, the skies are beautiful and blue and there is no smog to be seen. We have had .01" of rain in the month to date.

It gets old being able to crash on a lounge chair by the pool for a couple of hours, occasionaly jumping into the warm water to refresh.

It was terrible walking on the beach last night @ 10PM in shorts and bare feet and the chilling 73 degree temps...
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

It's a beautiful autumn day here in Chicago. Slight smell of marine layer down from Canada, gentle sunshine, woodsmoke breezes, rattling leaves, Octoberfest in our beer gardens and no clouds or rain. Think I'll run either though Lincoln Park up to Evanston later this afternoon or down to Midway Plaissance and catch a brew near Hyde Park before I take the smEL home.

Blutarsky 2008. No Prisoners!

It's a beautiful autumn day here in Chicago. Slight smell of marine layer down from Canada, gentle sunshine, woodsmoke breezes, rattling leaves, Octoberfest in our beer gardens and no clouds or rain. Think I'll run either though Lincoln Park up to Evanston later this afternoon or down to Midway Plaissance and catch a brew near Hyde Park before I take the smEL home.

I would just like to thank you for your sweet words of sympathy and empathy.
Thank you for making us soggy Easterners feel so much better about our situation. :|:P:DB|