Reginald

Skydiver on Survivor

At least they booted the lady in the slip on the first day! That would have been painful!

Oh my gosh---hilarious. I never know quite what to do with myself when it comes to people like her---so sweet and genuine (impression given) but SO IRRITATING:P

I think I would have used my sewing kit to sew her a muzzle:o
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I always talk about sending in a tape

Well stop talking about it and do it. I did and I even got thru a few interviews. I was turned down due to some health issues:( But I know I could have kicked some ass.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Well stop talking about it and do it. I did and I even got thru a few interviews. I was turned down due to some health issues But I know I could have kicked some ass.

Ordinarily, I don't make time to talk---I just do;)

I talk about it, b/c I pretty much know what you seemed to have found out. I have to eat every couple hours--I'm extremely healthy--top notch physicals every year, but take food away from me for too long and my health decreases dramtically. I RARELY get sick, but I also have two immune deficiency disorders. B/c I take care of myself on a daily basis, I'm healthier than most
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

that was pretty funny. one of the other guys ont he team saw how blake liked to talk about himself and how annoying it was, so he started playing 'bait blake'. ask him a question like 'what's the drunkest you've ever been?" and blake would rattle on about it for awhile, annoying everyone and blissfully unaware of it. good strategy.
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

I gotta admit, that was great! Bait Blake, lol! I think Brian might just go far in this show. He stays under the radar but he's pulling lots of strings, just the same! (Is it possible he gave his former tribemates a little help in the immunity challenge?) But, back to Blake- even at the end in his interview, he didn't realize he got voted out for being lazy and annoying. He thought they did it because he was "too strong a competitor"! Sorry, Blake, if you are reading this! I love when the show gets unpredictable and early alliances get blown out of the water- keeps things interesting!

Giving up the 4-3 advantage, not to mention putting the original members down 6-7, what can the upside be?

I actually really like the strategy aspects of that show. You have to remember its a very fluid situation.

If you are the weak member of a 4 person alliance, you may be in a pretty weak situation yourself. When the other members are out, then you re left behind and unless you can break a even stronger alliance that is between your former allies, you are fucked.

I think breaking up early alliances can be a really winning move for people lower on the totem pole in a alliance.
Remster

Even Bobby Jon turned on him after giving his word, and that's something he never did last season. I'm thinking he was even worse in person 24/7. And bragging at tribal counsel about how good he felt and how he slept through the storm probably didn't help matters. (And I'm sure out in the real world, he's a great guy! That's just a tough environment, not just the heat, bugs, hunger and physical challenges, but throwing such different people together in such close quarters. Its bound to bring the worst out in some people!)

This will make the rest of the season a LOT more interesting! The teams are more even, and old Nakum members have turned on their former tribemates on both sides. The "loser" tribe is looking pretty good right now! Guess that's the advantage (for the viewers, anyway) of flipping the tribes so early in the game!

Exactly! Someone in Danni's shoes did the right thing by getting rid of him early so she can work on a new alliance. She's been keeping Gary's secret since she switched tribes and he denied it- she knows better, she's just holding on to that information until she can use it better! And I don't think Bobby Jon actually voted for Blake, he just made it clear he didn't care if anyone else did. That leaves farmer Brandon as the odd man out!

OK, I read in the recaps that he did, but the final vote wasn't counted and I missed that part. Well, good for Bobby Jon*! That really was one of the more satisfying vote outs so far- nothing against Blake really, like I said, it just makes the show more interesting. (I hate to bash a fellow skydiver, especially since he might be reading this!:))

*I actually think Bobby Jon is looking up to Gary like a father figure!

And how about Lydia on the other side? She's becoming quite the team cheerleader and she sure did a good job with the catapult thingie!

OK, I read in the recaps that he did, but the final vote wasn't counted and I missed that part. Well, good for Bobby Jon*! That really was one of the more satisfying vote outs so far- nothing against Blake really, like I said, it just makes the show more interesting. (I hate to bash a fellow skydiver, especially since he might be reading this!:))

*I actually think Bobby Jon is looking up to Gary like a father figure!

And how about Lydia on the other side? She's becoming quite the team cheerleader and she sure did a good job with the catapult thingie!

Lydia was great! Her performace before they left camp trying to get everyone back "together" as a team made me really like her.

I can't stand that other chick from the other team. The one that keeps getting on losing teams. She annoys me and I'm not sure why. I think it's her attitude or something. I don't know. I feel bad that she's such a strong competitor and keeps losing but I really think she needs to stop being such a biatch! (could also be the network making her look that way)

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I can't stand that other chick from the other team. The one that keeps getting on losing teams. She annoys me and I'm not sure why. I think it's her attitude or something. I don't know. I feel bad that she's such a strong competitor and keeps losing but I really think she needs to stop being such a biatch! (could also be the network making her look that way)

She's pissed off not because her teammates are weaker than she is, but that they're not really trying that hard. If you're a competitor type, and she certainly is, it's hard to accept losing if your team put out a half assed effort. It's much easier to accept losing if the other side beat you, rather than you beating yourselves.

She's pissed off not because her teammates are weaker than she is, but that they're not really trying that hard. If you're a competitor type, and she certainly is, it's hard to accept losing if your team put out a half assed effort. It's much easier to accept losing if the other side beat you, rather than you beating yourselves.

I totally agree. She still bugs me though.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I like her, but I thought it was wrong of her to diss Booby Jon and talk about how his celebration was "so gay"! At least she admitted she was jealous! And I think Bobby Jon looked genuinely happy for her when her team finally won a challenge-disgusted with Jamie, but happy for her!

I *think* the teams are a little more even now, but she's still stuck with Judd and Jamie who talk about how tough and strong they are but always seem to fall short! Last week it was Judd who lost a challenge almost singlehandedly, and this week it was Jamie. I'd be frustrated too!