someday

Basik Advance container

anyone have a review on this container or anything to say about them? i havnt been able to find thoughts on them

and does anyone know if they are going to fome with a skyhook or something similar?

any information would be awesome/ -jason

BASIK used to install LES (predecessor to Skyhook) but it is not available now.

I have only repacked one Advanced Out ... got it on the second try. Overall I was impressed with the fit and attention to detail.

If I had the cash, I would probably buy an Advance Seven.

Most European gear is now manufactured under a JTSO or ETSO or some other photocopy of American TSO standards.

Thank you Rob for this, I can give you a really good price;)
Concerning the E-TSO, it doesn't exist anymore for sport parachutes only emmergency still concerned, its a mess.
All info concerning our rigs can be given and I still looking for distributors in USA and Canada.

Jérôme Bunker
Basik Air Concept
www.basik.fr
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Luc-France/BASIK-AIR-CONCEPT/172133350468

Salut Jérôme, you can give me a good price to ? ;)

seriously, what I can see about the seven on the basik website looks good and makes me really curious about it. But I can't find any reviews or "independent" information about this rig.
If you browse manufacturer websites you will find on every site how special they are and why they are better than others.
Has anyone experience with that gear? Maybe french people?

hello all!

i owend an advance out and there is absolutely nothing to complain about. it's a great rig that fits like a glove, the pin protection is great also and i never had any problems with the container. apart from that, the combination af a speed 150 and a sabre 150 packs small compared to many other rigs on the market!
i sold it to a friend about one year ago since he was looking for that canopy combination and he liked the rig. thing is here in germany that it is not so common and therefore i decided to sell it as a package.
conclusion: great work from france - that sh*t is dope... keep the great work up...