jsaxton

Aerodyne is just as bad as PD

hehe... I didn't praise windows or anything... I was just cappin on the linux geeks that have nothing good to say ;)

I'm well aware that dz.com is run on linux. Windows probably wouldn't handle it quite so nicely
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

I have been waiting for a change to bitch about this:

Every now and then Aerodyne runs an ad on dropzone.com or sends me a mail that says “Big stock sale -> click here”. And when you go to their site they don’t have stock of anything. I’m guessing their stuffs sells very fast. They are currently also sold out of everything.

While im at it: wtf is “Fall 2005”?
http://www.l-and-b.dk/welcome.html

Respect my authoritah!

Hi Jeff,

Sorry to hear you are having a problem with our website as it requires flash. However if you look at the bottom of the entry page we also offer a light site that is html only for those users who don't want to or cannot install flash.

[Edited to add to one of your other posts in this thread]

The site supports Explorer, Netscape, Firefox, Safari

Hope this helps you

kind regards

Hi Bernard,

that isn't quite the case at all. During the summer months this year we had a major manufacturer of fabric, that used to supply about 75% of the industry go bankrupt. This meant that there was a delay on fabric colors etc, and we opted to build our customers orders before our stock in an effort to give those customers who had already ordered their canopies on time.

Our stock list is currently quite full actually. With tons of smarts, pilots, triathlons, A2's in stock. We just got another shipment in today so there will be more stuff added today through the weekend.

Please let me know if there is something specific you are looking for and we'd be pleased to help you out.

kind regards and blue skies

not true , at least a PD flairs

Is that the same as having Flair?:P

I love my Aerodyne stuff...
IMHO it has Flair, flies great, looks good and fits me wonderfully...
:D:D

Oh and I am pretty sure that Aerodyne is very Mac friendly.... Bushman is a big fan of the Fruit Company;)

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

Aubrey from Aerodyne uses a mac laptop and i know for sure he can access the site. if you're having a problem getting to the site, its something on your behalf.

Yea but I can't seem to pull it up on my etch-a-sketch all the time though...
"Those who say it cannot be done, should not interrupt those who are doing it"

I will explain the problem in detail so you don't have to QA it yourself:

On Linux the most current flash plugin is version 7
When you open a site that requires Flash > 7 you get an immediate
redirect to the Flash download site which allows you to download flash version 7 (ouch) so this is really a problem with the flash player. An unfortunate side effect is that you never see the html only link.
PD has the same problem.

Cheers.

Hi Jeff,

Sorry to hear you are having a problem with our website as it requires flash. However if you look at the bottom of the entry page we also offer a light site that is html only for those users who don't want to or cannot install flash.

[Edited to add to one of your other posts in this thread]

The site supports Explorer, Netscape, Firefox, Safari

Hope this helps you

kind regards

Call him a retard and be done with it. Shovel some Byron Hate at him.

:P

What I am moaning about is that your website store shows not stock of anything.

This is always the case. See the attachment.

It would be nice to see what is in stock on the website.

--------
Hi Bernard,

I am unable to reproduce your jpeg attachment. If I log into the site, I click stock list (one of the bottom tabs on the home page) Choose Pilot and I get tons of stock.

Was this perhaps only the case from a newsletter. Let me know I'd be interested in if other users are suffering from the same problem so we can attend to it at once.

regards

Bushman