Girlfalldown

Byron Boogie/NCFF ROLL CALL!

I will be more than happy to make up a big batch of jello shot while I am out there, But I will need access to a refrigerator to make them.

When will you be needing the frige? I don't really live close enough to offer mine once the boogie starts, but I'm sure we will find someone near there to lend you theirs :)

I have a fridge in the the home on wheels and can be bribed with boobie viewing >:(

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

I caught a mouse last night! Yup, uh-huh. He is blackish grey and really really cute.

We drove 6 miles to the park and let him go and he hopped like a rabbit when he was running away.

Weird, huh? Hops like a rabbit...

Cute thing though. I still want to see all of his siblings dead. :)
-As you were...
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

The JACKASS normally feeds on tequila...preferably Patron, Herradura, Don Julio, or Corazon, though others have been known to be acceptable.

:P

Note to self: hang in the general area of the JACKASS in hopes of scoring some spare drops of tequila.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I'm coming again. and again...and again...

Oh wait thats my fantasy land... but I WILL be at the boogie! Ignore the part where I said I couldn't come, I worked it out! :)

Woo hoo! Looking forward to seeing you again. We'll have to jump together this time!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Hey, this isn't just "table wine". GFD knows her stuff.
Argentinian wine that was selling for $13+ a bottle and I've already bought 4 cases.

For those of you with domestic preferences, there will be a bunch of Chateau Mad John too. And Andy says the beer will be of excellent quality. Leave your livers at home.

Beware of Cunning Linguist Demos, there will be plenty of VCL's on the prowl.

madjohn ECL #2

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

Beware of Cunning Linguist Demos, there will be plenty of VCL's on the prowl.

madjohn ECL #2

lol, please let MadJohn know that I am going for ECL Thursday night!

Jess

Jess - You do realize who you were replying to, right? He signs his post "madjohn" and then you ask him to relay a message to MadJohn? :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I'm coming again. and again...and again...

Oh wait thats my fantasy land... but I WILL be at the boogie! Ignore the part where I said I couldn't come, I worked it out! :)

YAY!

I'm so glad you're coming now! Looking forward to seeing you woman!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)