Girlfalldown

Byron Boogie/NCFF ROLL CALL!

Okay, back to NCFF topic. How many folks do you think will show up besides us DZ.com folks? someone take a stab or should we start a pool?

Nah.. let's just start getting excited and thinking about bringing our good moods, ready to party, have a good time and hang out with our friends at the boogie..

We'll see what happens.. that way we don't have to get bent out of shape when someone that said they were coming doesn't show up B|

Party on.. 23 days and counting..

Ya know Iwan, that's the best thing I've read yet. I can't wait to hang out with all the people that I haven't seen in ages and the night time activity is going to rock thanks to Team Jank. The jumping is just more icing on the cake. 23 days seem so long!

Thanks for the positive post.

:)

Carbone Zone baby! They make a killer spread for vittles. As far as I know though, they aren't coming to Byron.

I think the vendors we're referring to are gear vendors. No hot dog on a stick stands or blooming onions here!

I'm not sure what the food deal is. I'd check but I have to go to sleep now.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Friday night is pasta feed. Saturday is Tri Tip Dinner.

Thursday.... thursday....

.... I can make PB & J!!!!!

I think we have mobile food vendors. Not sure who is confirmed yet. Nobody here will let you starve.

Byron is all about the EFS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Byron is all about the EFS.

Ohhhh... so *that's* what they mean when they talk about the Byron love!

I knew I was right to wash my hands after I felt the Byron Love. :ph34r:
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Carbone Zone baby! They make a killer spread for vittles. As far as I know though, they aren't coming to Byron.

English girl! English! So the translation is...Carbone Zone = Food vendor that makes delicious food that has come to past boogies but not this time? I'll google them to be sure.

And no one has told me where we camp out (I'm assuming from what google maps shows me, the are south of the hangar and in between the road and the runway - it looks quite large for a tent city).

And no one has told me where we camp out (I'm assuming from what google maps shows me, the are south of the hangar and in between the road and the runway - it looks quite large for a tent city).

That's exactly where tent city will be.. :P
Or across the road in part of the landing area we used to set up camp, but the problem with that right now is that the ground is pretty black there.. (as you already experienced this weekend :P )

That's exactly where tent city will be.. :P
Or across the road in part of the landing area we used to set up camp, but the problem with that right now is that the ground is pretty black there.. (as you already experienced this weekend :P )

Yeah, getting ash on your canopy sux. Should be pretty in the spring though.

English girl! English! So the translation is...Carbone Zone = Food vendor that makes delicious food that has come to past boogies but not this time? I'll google them to be sure.

Tell ya what. When you get to Byron for the boogie just go to where the other tents are and put yours there. I'm sure it won't be that hard to find. Byron's pretty small.

I don't know a lot about Carbone Zone other than they have a stand at the WFFC in Rantoul and make really good food and I hear good things about them. Rantoul is all the way over in Illinois. I don't think they've ever been to Byron but I could be wrong since I've only been skydiving for 3 years or so, so I don't think they've been to this boogie in the past.

Any other info you need right this very second? :P

edited to add cocky smiley tongue sticky outie guy.

--------------

Tell ya what. When you get to Byron for the boogie just go to where the other tents are and put yours there. I'm sure it won't be that hard to find. Byron's pretty small.

I don't know a lot about Carbone Zone other than they have a stand at the WFFC in Rantoul and make really good food and I hear good things about them. Rantoul is all the way over in Illinois. I don't think they've ever been to Byron but I could be wrong since I've only been skydiving for 3 years or so, so I don't think they've been to this boogie in the past.

Any other info you need right this very second? :P

edited to add cocky smiley tongue sticky outie guy.

Thanks Chicky!;) You seemed to know everything, so I thought you would know this....and Iwan did answer my camping question in a succint way, so :P.

Look forward to meeting ya.

Nearby Hotels:

Holiday Inn Express Brentwood
8820 Brentwood Blvd.
Brentwood-N.California, CA 94513
UNITED STATES
Tel: 1-925-6346400
Fax: 1-925-6345700

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/6c/1/en/hd/btwex

http://local.google.com/maps?li=d&hl=en&q=from:Falcon+Way,+Byron,+CA+94514+to:+8820+Brentwood+Blvd,+Brentwood,+CA+94513

Any other info you need right this very second?

What hotels are near-by?

I need a nice clean place to occationally wash my nappy ass and rest my weary head.

Tracy is only 15-20 minutes away and they have some decent hotels there that won't break the bank.
Check here:

HOTELS

I have a couple extra 2 man tents I'm willing to loan out as well.

--------------

Shannon, I think the dzo should give you free jumps all weekend for your excellent promotion efforts.
Some Byron love to the GFD.

If the DZO found out that Shannon invited all you folks, he'ld be really scared. So don't tell him!

On the other hand as a thank you Shannon, I just sold your rig.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Linc? Linc who? I've seen Chris, but I'm not sure I remember a Linc.....

http://www.70slivekidvid.com/lancelot.htm

Lancelot Link. We haven't seen him much since he went all Hollywood.

:ph34r:

He's a skydiver? Cool!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

And it would be even better if everybody that pre-registered so far, sent in all the paperwork / money

Guilty here I admit, I will send in today...:(

Not guilty, your honor!

Boogieboogieboogieboogieboogie!