Girlfalldown

Byron Boogie/NCFF ROLL CALL!

Any word on aircraft? Looks like alot of folks for a KA and Otter.

As of today, those are the only two official planes. I know there is currently discussion about adding an additional plane and a helicopter. As soon as we get official word I'll make sure it gets posted. Peace!

Bob
Team Jank

Bah! ... snizzle snazzle... If we don't get more planes .. we can double up! ... I'll sit on laps if I have to .. ;) ... ooops,... oh yeah.. there's that little thing called weight limit, and people management...:S Never mind *rolling eyes*

:):P

Hmm...will you rub my belly in the plane?
B|

Do we get to make a wish?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

coming:
alanab... i'll be there friday or saturday
Anvil
ballsack
Chaoskitty
chopchop
CieloDiosa
Clownburner
Cornholio!
Deuce
Elisha
Feeblemind
FIREFLYR Absolutely,possibly
Frenchy
fueler
GiaKrembs
Girlfalldown
JankyBob
gjhdiver
gravitygirl
jdobleman
Jsaxton
livendive
lummy
mathias
mcneill79
mfrese
monkycndo
nuntiux
NWFlyer
photofly
plaything, maybe tied up and kicking and screaming..
Rookie120
Rosebud
SeaKev
Sebazz1
Shawndiver
skybytch (and some swooper guy)
Skydivexxl with da beer!
Skyesspot
Smilie
tallguy
Thanatos340
vdschoor

Breathing hard:
Amazon
genoyamamoto

Add me, add me! But that makes me one of those Washington jumpers who needs a ride Thursday from Oakland. What time are the night jumps? That will determine what time I need to get off work to get to the airport, to make the night jumps! I have to come, can't let Dave get ahead of me as a vcl. As a matter of fact Dave, I am going for ECL when I get there! :P
What are the numbers? And is there a hotel near the DZ I can make reservations at?
(And I think this puts me on top of TallGuy, yummy!);)

Fear not death. Fear instead the unlived life.

;) I just couldn't let the thread languish on the forth page! I am WAY to excited for this boogie!

:S:S ... Newbies.. :P:D:D:)

aw, we may be new, but we keep the excitement in the sport don't we?

;) I just couldn't let the thread languish on the forth page! I am WAY to excited for this boogie!

ummm.. okay... :D:D:D:D:)

So you musta just been bored out of your mind on that AFF-1 jump recently, eh, Lany? ;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

So you musta just been bored out of your mind on that AFF-1 jump recently, eh, Lany? ;)

Nope! I was quite excited NWFlyer... just kidding around with Smilie ... ;) ... This is the Bonfire... right? :S;):):D

Nope! I was quite excited NWFlyer... just kidding around with Smilie ... ;) ... This is the Bonfire... right? :S;):):D

:P It's all good! We wouldn't be skydivers if we didnt' flip shit!hehehehehe, Seriously, I am suffering withdrawls from LP... I haven't jumped since than, and won't this weekend either *quivering mess on the floor, need a sky fix*

:P It's all good! We wouldn't be skydivers if we didnt' flip shit!hehehehehe, Seriously, I am suffering withdrawls from LP... I haven't jumped since than, and won't this weekend either *quivering mess on the floor, need a sky fix*

See ya at the Bryon boogie Jess... Obviously if you looked at my jumps... I need a few before I can skydive at the Bryon Boogie.... hehehe! :D:D:)B|
Signed: *The Newbie* .. :D ... actually the biggest damn newbie probably on this website, newbie.. :S;)

See ya at the Bryon boogie Jess... Obviously if you looked at my jumps... I need a few before I can skydive at the Bryon Boogie.... hehehe! :D:D:)B|
Signed: *The Newbie* .. :D ... actually the biggest damn newbie probably on this website, newbie.. :S;)

Lany, I hadn't looked at your jumps! Holy Hananh, I remeber my first AFF, as does everybody at my home dz, as I thought my instructor was telling me to pull, when he was in fact telling me to arch, I pulled, at 11,500. It was a loooong ride down, but I did stay withing a mile of the dz! (Now I just need to remeber to look down before I leave the aircraft!)

coming:
alanab... i'll be there friday or saturday
Anvil
ballsack
Chaoskitty
chopchop
CieloDiosa
Clownburner
Cornholio!
Deuce
Elisha
Feeblemind
FIREFLYR Absolutely,possibly
Frenchy
fueler
GiaKrembs
Girlfalldown
JankyBob
gjhdiver
gravitygirl
jdobleman
Jsaxton
livendive
lummy
mathias
mcneill79
mfrese
monkycndo
nuntiux
NWFlyer
photofly
plaything, maybe tied up and kicking and screaming..
Rookie120
Rosebud
SeaKev
Sebazz1
Shawndiver
skybytch (and some swooper guy)
Skydivexxl with da beer!
Skyesspot
Smilie
tallguy
Thanatos340
vdschoor

Breathing hard:
Amazon
genoyamamoto

Add me, add me!

Jess,
Did you really quote that entire list and then ask someone ELSE to add your name??! :S:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Hey Jess,

I know you aren't going to be able to jump this weekend, but if you get a chance to to swing by Davenport, Dave has a present for you from me. B|

ciao babe n cya soon, g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Jess,
Did you really quote that entire list and then ask someone ELSE to add your name??! :S:D

Blues,
Dave

The funnier thing is I had actually added her name pages ago, when she mentioned she was coming on another thread :|

LOL - Yeah, I got similar treatment in the LP thread, here, with her pouting about me not having included her in the list I that posted 3 weeks before she even registered on dz.com. :D:D:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)