Girlfalldown

Byron Boogie/NCFF ROLL CALL!

Oh dear God - NW where did you get that?

My camera. It's not the only one (see attached) .

If y'all feed me enough tequila, I'm sure something just as dumb will happen...probably even more entertaining, as Skydivexxl will be there!

B|

IIRC you weren't even drinking tequila at Hollister. I shudder to think what will happen when you do! And look forward to it! B|:SB|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

thinking CSpencefly might be on there soon too.. ;)

Can you imagine? then it's Byron Boogie + NorCal FreeFly Festival with the Roaming DZ attending..

Do I hear party? >:(

Ouch my liver..

You people are shameless.At the rate I'm going I'm going to be bankrupt and divorced by the time I get to Z-hills for New Years.

ive got the tickets ready to be purchased with just one click! alls i need is a ride to and from the airport!!!

iwan hook me upB|

I just bought my tickets. I arrive in Oakland at ~4:30 on Thursday. Any volunteers to pick me up? I shouldn't have any trouble getting back to the airport on Sunday.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

ive got the tickets ready to be purchased with just one click! alls i need is a ride to and from the airport!!!

iwan hook me upB|

Justi, PM me your flight times cause I need a ride too and we may as well make it easy on him.

Wow two hotties in my car :$

Just let me know when you're flying in, you will have a ride!

Iwan

iwan hook me upB|

I just bought my tickets. I arrive in Oakland at ~4:30 on Thursday. Any volunteers to pick me up? I shouldn't have any trouble getting back to the airport on Sunday.

Dave, not sure what is going on during that time work wise, but I live near there and could do it. Lots of other people live/work in the area. Can't speak for them, but it shouldn't be a problem.

Blues,
Dave

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

coming:
Anvil
ballsack
Chaoskitty
chopchop
CieloDiosa
Cornholio!
Deuce
Feeblemind
fueler
GiaKrembs
Girlfalldown
JankyBob
gjhdiver
gravitygirl
jdobleman
Jsaxton
livendive
lummy
mathias
mcneill79
mfrese
monkycndo
NWFlyer
photofly
plaything
SeaKev
Shawndiver
skybytch (and some swooper guy)
Skydivexxl with da beer!
Skyesspot
tallguy
Thanatos340
vdschoor

Breathing hard:
alanab
Amazon
Elisha
genoyamamoto
ACMESkydiver/SmokinJoe.
(drink Mountain Dew)

Would one of you cool people who hang out here all the time tell me WTF is up with this Byron Boogie vs NCFF concept? I'm sorry if I'm new to the board, still don't have my 'A', less than 100 jumps and really suck whenever I attempt to anything other than belly flying (not that I'm super accurate at that either).

All I know is that I went to the NCFF 2 years ago (my first boogie ever - Scott Meeker from Guano and some other dude threw me out of the back of the CASA and I was called Bumblee a few times since I was using some yellow jumpsuit from ActionAir) and there was this boogie a few weeks later called the Byron Boogie at some town called Byron near Brentwood in the East Bay. So, did these two merge and it is only taking place at Byron and nothing in the fall at Skydance? Will they let me jump even if I still don't have my 'A' in Sept (even though I've jumped at 5 different DZs, have 76 jumps and my own rig)?

I asked GravityGirl, but I she's too busy answer my PM. :(

Someone please? Thanks!

Will they let me jump even if I still don't have my 'A' in Sept (even though I've jumped at 5 different DZs, have 76 jumps and my own rig)?

Why not just get your A-license? (FYI - some boogies like to see a B)

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

Hi Elisha,

Check out this thread:

Byron Boogie/Norcal Freefly Fest

It'll explain most everything I think. Team Jank used to train in Davis and be in charge of the NCFF in Davis but right now they train in Byron so they thought they'd combine it with Byron Boogie. Or something like that. I'm sure Jankybob can answer any questions you may have if you PM him.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

That would be me... did meet you?

Yes, I think we've been briefly acquainted a couple of times.

I'm a generic looking brown haired american male, about 5'6" and average build.

Well that narrows it down :S

;) Like, I said, "generic".

Sorry if I may have been uninspiring, maybe annoying and downright forgetful in person. I think flirt better online - less intimidating.:)

Anyway, maybe I'll add an avatar when I get home this evening...of an actual pic of myself instead of the pic where it shows my predecessor ascending into heaven in a flaming chariot where I'm about to get a double portion of his mantle which I usually use as an avatar.

Stay tuned...

Hi Elisha,

Check out this thread:

Byron Boogie/Norcal Freefly Fest

It'll explain most everything I think. Team Jank used to train in Davis and be in charge of the NCFF in Davis but right now they train in Byron so they thought they'd combine it with Byron Boogie. Or something like that. I'm sure Jankybob can answer any questions you may have if you PM him.

Thanks!

Green Day will play somewhere again, sometime soon..
A Byron Boogie like this... is gonna be a while..

Green Day plays 6 days later (9/30) at Arco Arena in Sacramento, and the day after that in Fresno. :S

It appears the concert is just an excuse to avoid us. :|

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

Looks like I have to miss the party Saturday night since I'm going to the Green Day concert :(

Green Day will play somewhere again, sometime soon..
A Byron Boogie like this... is gonna be a while..

you suck:P

Yeah, what he said! You're not the only one that has to cancel concert tickets that weekend. Trust me, you'll be able to sell em on Craigslist or (gulp) Ebay. This boogie only cums once a year. Greenday will be around.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)