Girlfalldown

Byron Boogie/NCFF ROLL CALL!

I will be more than happy to make up a big batch of jello shot while I am out there, But I will need access to a refrigerator to make them.

I am flying out to California Wednesday night and heading up to Sonoma County to work Thursday and part of Friday, so I will not be getting to Byron until sometime Friday Afternoon.

Also I may be looking for a place to stay Friday and Saturday Night. Either a Tent or maybe someone to split a Hotel Room near Byron Friday and Saturday night (Preferably an attractive Female with questionable moral values and relatively low standards ;))

My head is swimming with thoughts of booze, jell-o shots, wine, sex, tents, jumps, waffles, strawberries, whip creme, pie, brownies, numbers, friends, foes, and a whole lotta DZ.com HO's... :)
1 week you crazy freaks!!!! ;)

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Also I may be looking for a place to stay Friday and Saturday Night. Either a Tent or maybe someone to split a Hotel Room near Byron Friday and Saturday night (Preferably an attractive Female with questionable moral values and relatively low standards

um, I know Jess (Smilie) is looking for tent to crash in.... I can't vouch for the questionable moral values though - you'll have to take that up with her. ;) You may be able to bribe her with your jell-o shots. :D

g

I will be more than happy to make up a big batch of jello shot while I am out there, But I will need access to a refrigerator to make them.

When will you be needing the frige? I don't really live close enough to offer mine once the boogie starts, but I'm sure we will find someone near there to lend you theirs :)

I will probably be out there early enough on Thursday and will have access to a fridge.... I *could* use the patented Jello J recipe and make up a batch (with your permission, of course!). But then we'd need somewhere to store them at the boogie. Is there a fridge on site?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

My head is swimming with thoughts of booze, jell-o shots, wine, sex,

oooooh

tents, jumps, waffles, strawberries,

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

whip creme, pie, brownies,

ahhhhhhhhh

numbers, friends, foes,

uh... ok... hmmmmmmmmmmm

and a whole lotta DZ.com HO's...

*panting*

Somebody got a towel? :)

I don't think partying will be an option. It's more like an obligation at this point.

I've been infusing some wonderful Swedish Vodka with berries.
Tom has been making some Booze Berry Fermented.... I don't some deadly concoction.

The wheel of carnage will be Saturday night with many bizzard bottles of booze.

The Ice Luge should be flowing.

And the best part.....

.....Jett is spending the week in San Diego with my sister. So Mathias and I will actually be partying at the same time. Mother of Gawd! Lock up your children. Hide the valuable. The freaks are about to be unleashed!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Hi there, did I tell you how much I LOVE YOU.... ;) You are my new bestest friend in the whole wide world :D:ph34r:

That's some good shit there girl!!!!

I'm so excited. g

.....Jett is spending the week in San Diego with my sister. So Mathias and I will actually be partying at the same time. Mother of Gawd! Lock up your children. Hide the valuable. The freaks are about to be unleashed!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no! Parents on the loose!

I asked this earlier but no response yet... is there a fridge anywhere to hold Jello shots if I end up making some?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Not sure if things have changed.... but last year there was a fridge in the hanger/packing area...

g

Cool... well, that might be my Thursday evening project, then. B|

Not to burst your bubble, but we have one refridgerator for 250 people, so I can guarantee there will be no room in it. Also it has only one shelf, so laying the jello flat will not work.

We have limited power too.

I do live 10 minutes from the DZ. And since Jett will be out of town, I should be able to clear a shelve for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

You all blow!

Actually I'm afraid of boogies now. The next one I'll be walking around like my little dog with it's tail between it's legs and its ears back, pissin' down its leg.

Hi there, did I tell you how much I LOVE YOU.... ;) You are my new bestest friend in the whole wide world :D:ph34r:

That's some good shit there girl!!!!

I'm so excited. g

You guys are starting to scare me. Maybe I should bow out in order to not be corrupted too badly.....

....or maybe I should just brave it.:)

Just a thought... could we do what they did at LP, make them in those plastic containers with caps and then throw them in a cooler? I can purchase the ingredients for you Krisanne.

I thinik we'll make the cooler thing work. I actually have a ton of those plastic containers - I'll get them into my suitcase.