Girlfalldown

Byron Boogie/NCFF ROLL CALL!

Good. It's about time someone did the daily bump of this thread.

And it would be even better if everybody that pre-registered so far, sent in all the paperwork / money B|

Is it boogietime yet?

...and it would be helpful to those of us who HAVE sent in paperwork/money for our checks to cashed so we can update our financial records. ;)

You didn't give me shit. You gave Bay Area Skydiving something. We are reserving you a most excellent patch of dirt way down yander in the "going long" zone. ;)

We are all working to make this an unforgetable boogie. I hope ya'll love it our party.

Now I have to get back to infusing this Swedish Vodka!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Now Bonnie, your not mad at me, are you[:/]?

Hey Linc! How ya been? Did you ever get a chance to try out for the Golden Knights? I heard a rumor that you started jumping at Lodi. But from your numbers at least it looks like you're still jumping. Good for you.

I got some bad news. I dont know if I will be able to make it now. With the storm we had downhere flights are really messed up and damn near impossiable to get a seat. Not sure exactly whats going to happen but it doesnt looks good.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Hey Kevin

GN's? Been too busy lately (The Army has me traveling quite a bit). I'm going to try again next Sept ('06).

Lodi: Yes, the rumors are true, that's where I'm jumping now. Living about 20min's from there has been convenient.

Have fun this year (Boogie). If I'm not at Ft Bragg (GN Knights Tryouts) next year, or playing Army, I'll try my best to make it out next year.

It's good to hear that I haven't been totally forgotten. If I'm not busy doing the military thing next year, I'll try my best to make it out there. I might even see if I can't get a hold of one those Army tents;) for ya again. I seem to remember getting some complaints from the guys who put that up (2003); Civilians:P

I'm having fun (where is the devil icon?) putting the goodie bags together.

Also, if you are a vegitarian, or know a vegitarian that is coming, please contact me. I'll be making a "special" dinner on Saturday night for the high maintenance.....um, I mean...... guest with special needs. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!