Girlfalldown

Byron Boogie/NCFF ROLL CALL!

I can't tell you the odds Rook, sorry.

Do you have a ride from the airport yet? What time is your flight?

I already got the car rented and it better be ready to roll when I get there. I get in thursday about 1pm.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Who's got a big shade structure they can bring out for the Dropzone.com area? Come on! Out of all you rich skydivers that are reading this, someone must have a shade structure!

Help a sista out! Help a buncha postwhores out too!

how big are you looking for cause my brother has 2 that I might be able to weasel out of him if he isnt using them that is.

YES! I mean please! I mean, hey isn't your brother coming anyway? How big is it?

maybe you should call him and ask him how big it is :P

Who's got a big shade structure they can bring out for the Dropzone.com area? Come on! Out of all you rich skydivers that are reading this, someone must have a shade structure!

Help a sista out! Help a buncha postwhores out too!

how big are you looking for cause my brother has 2 that I might be able to weasel out of him if he isnt using them that is.

YES! I mean please! I mean, hey isn't your brother coming anyway? How big is it?

maybe you should call him and ask him how big it is :P

I'm pretty sure I've seen it but I could be wrong. The naked people tend to blur together after a good runway dash.
Er.. I mean I think I saw it pitched in Lost Prairie.
I mean...oh shit, nevermind. :D

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I fly out of Atlanta also but I fly in Thursday around 1pm. If you wanted to I alrady have a car and hotel that I am trying to lower my cost's a little and split them up if your interested. I got the car pretty cheap and the hotel I got cheap also.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Crap! So sad I cannot make it this year! My sister and Dad are visiting me :( A good thing, BUT sad I'll miss it. Who will make the brownies??? ;):P
And the naked numbers too...boo hoo!!!!! :(:(

What the hell is this shit? Bailing on the Byron Boogie just to see family is NO EXCUSE! Heck I brought my grandma out last year cause she was in town and I didn't want to miss the boogie. I tried to get her to do a tandem but her husband wouldn't let her. >:( My grandma would have loved it. So bring your damn family out with you!

>:(:P

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

With the gas prices skyrocketing and such there has been developement here in the Bay Area of a new means to obtain altitude. We will be unfurling these prototype's at the boogie. I can give you a little insight to one of those methods, Lummy will push you to altitude in his broken down pick up truck. I think at least 8-9 people can fit in the bed of the truck. It's slow but the ride up is quite..B|:D:ph34r:

And here I thought it was going to be the same technique you used on your dad.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Oh yeah well there is the sneak up behind you and throw you to altitude. But as you can see I forgot to make sure he nad a rig on. :P:P

Hey, as long as there's a pool, it's all cool. Are they installing the pool at Byron before the boogie? I heard a rumor that was coming along with the showers. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke