bigway

My good mates new rig

One of the guys i have grown up with and also took up skydiving with bought a complete custom made rig off me a shit load of money.

I have just been told it is ready. Anyway, we have not seen each other until recently for like 6 years, then he buys a rig off me, then i move house. He does not know where i live at the moment and i have to send him his new rig.

For a bit of a laugh, i am going to send him this as his new rig and see how long it takes him to hunt me down:D:D:D It's going to be a fun month!!

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I am wondering what i should fill it with.
I am thinking maybe i should blow up some pictures of his new rig and paste them to the bag.

I will send it to him via fed-ex in a weighted box and lots of strapping tape so that it is a real mission to open. if you have ever got a rig before when you see that box you instantly get excited and then as you have a hell of a time trying to get paste the tape with your fingers in a rush to open it the excitment builds to a undescribable peak.
Then he finally opens it and his brain will have such an anti-climax that it will be a similar feeling to shock and will take a few seconds of confusion to figure out that in fact it is not only just the colour that is wrong but it is not even a rig, i am sure in the midst of all this, his brain will even tell him to open the bag to check is the canopies are in there before his brain will actually believe and be satisfied that it really is not his rig at all.

Fuck i have such a clear image of the motions he will be going through.:D:D:D

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

There is a sign outside my house. It is a sqaure chequered blue and white plastic thing that lights up. Just go to the front door and tell them your who you are and i am sure they will look after you until i arrive. Just wait there for me, they might even give you a bed for the night.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Bro you should have stayed in Bondi, you would blend in with all the other Kiwis and they'd nevber find you.
You'll stand out in Hunters Hill:ph34r:

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?