frequencydrive

Spaceland kicks ass -- SCS, SCR & 1000th jump photos

I am replying to the original post, just so noone gets confused!

First of all, man I'm so far away from where I want to be! All of you make that look so easy. Please tell me, once you do your first freefall, is it all FUN from there? I want to do that so bad one day!

YOU GUYS LOOK GREAT!
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

You mean it's not fun now?

I'm going to have to work on those.
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

Yes, Yes indeed, that was my best day at spaceland ever!!! I am sure they will get better too!! Chanman, if you are going for your SCR this weekend please let me know the date, I want in on it. The next time I show up at spaceland I will have 3 pairs of closes, running shoes, and a gatlingun!!!! You guys are going to have a battle on your hands, but I still would like to stay a maggot till next skyfest so I can get in on the big beer poor. Hay buy then I could try my SCS. You guys are so fun to get to know as friends and I know I have finally found the “sport” I was intended for, I suck at stick and ball sports!!! MY new rig gets in the 25th of November!!!!!!!!!!!!1 let the jumping begin, oooh cold!!!!

Out!
Robert
B|

Hay Man!!!
We missed you this weekend. Dawn said you were in NY blowing stuff up. Send me a PM and I will give you all my email so we can all keep in touch, sorry for farting in the Cesna a while back. Thanks for protecting our country.

Out!
RobertB|

Go for it!!! It has been the best time of my life. There are plenty of coaches and other great skydivers to help you with your game plan. Besides, we need more "bling" in manifest. Like the stuff shown in my avatar.

And Team "Ding a Ling?" ..............ding!!!! we have a weiner....I mean winner.

is

When's your freefly suit gonna be here?;)

haha! That's what I was wondering too!!! :):D

just say "no" to pajama flying

You are gettin it for that one, Shari! >:(:P:D:D

Hell I think I should get this belly flying down first.

In all honestly..there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with that Eric. You know we just like giving you a hard time. Have fun flying in deployment position and just let Nathan and I know when you are ready to go multi-deminsional ;)

screw you guys i'm goin home! :P

lol

Actually...it's not tooooo bad. I was jumping this past weekend. lol Its not my ankle either...it was my foot that rolled..i know..i know...DOOOM-ASSSS. But yeah..i think the tendon is mucked up on the left side...but nothing a brace, ace bandage, good shoes, and a right foot landing can't help :)