swedishcelt

that little moustache thingy

Wth is it with that little square inch of hair on men's chins. It's not a beard or actual goatee nor is it a moustache cause it's on the chin. :S They have a completely clean shaven face or slightly scruffy thing going on with it. WTF is it? What is it called... three members of my administrative team came back sporting this thing.

Ladies are you liking this thing? What's the consensus? :|

Wth is it with that little square inch of hair on men's chins. It's not a beard or actual goatee nor is it a moustache cause it's on the chin. :S They have a completely clean shaven face or slightly scruffy thing going on with it. WTF is it? What is it called... three members of my administrative team came back sporting this thing.

I find facial hair, on men, very attractive..if it is kept up. Guess I go more for those rugged types. I LOVE chops....kinda like Hugh Jackman when he played wolverine!!! mmm...Yummy!!
F LORIDA!

freak :|

Did you notice his behavior changed when his picture was in his avatar??? He was a bit tamer (for lack of better words) ;)

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

My job recently made me shave my beard. Since I couldn't keep the whole thing I kept the goatee part. Can't stand having the mustache though so now I just have sorta long chops and a goatee with no "mustache." Drives me nuts to have hair on my upper lip. :D

Better tell lisa to shave thne:D:D:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I find facial hair, on men, very attractive..if it is kept up. Guess I go more for those rugged types. I LOVE chops....kinda like Hugh Jackman when he played wolverine!!! mmm...Yummy!!

Yeah but what feels better when a guy is going down on you cleanshaven, stubble, or beard?
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Yeah but what feels better when a guy is going down on you cleanshaven, stubble, or beard?

Beards and mustashes are fun...they tickle! :D Stubble is rough...but I still like it! :)
F LORIDA!

Facial hair on men looks so dirty and unnecessary.
Facial hair on women looks ugly and disgusting.
Why don't women shave their faces ? Once a year at least sheesh. They shave 90% of their body and can't seem to shave their face. Can you explain this one for me please ?
SHAVE YOUR FACE LADIES !!
Shaving does NOT increase rate of hair growth.