jumpchikk

Blue Angels

are practicing right outside my office window making it very hard to concentrate... (okay, so um yeah, I'm not even working)

I'm gonna take a pic with my phone...see how well this turns out.

My uncle got to take a ride with them once.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Now there's a good idea for a halloween costume...J's blue latex with yellow trimming....but, alas, it's going to be too cold for showing up in latex paint.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

That's awesome!

I use to work for a cargo airline company and we worked right on the airport. They would hold an airshow every year and the blue angels would be part of the show. Not a lot of work got done when they were there practicing, it was way too much fun to stand outside and watch them :)

Now there's a good idea for a halloween costume...J's blue latex with yellow trimming....but, alas, it's going to be too cold for showing up in latex paint.

Uhhh for you or for me??? I already have my Halloween costume... even though I'm having second thoughts about it...:|

..Uhhh for you or for me??? I already have my Halloween costume... even though I'm having second guesses about it...:|

Do you really want to see me in latex?:D:D

I thought not.
Besides, J wouldn't touch that with a 10 ft pole.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

That's awesome!

I use to work for a cargo airline company and we worked right on the airport. They would hold an airshow every year and the blue angels would be part of the show. Not a lot of work got done when they were there practicing, it was way too much fun to stand outside and watch them :)

It is awesome, it looks like they are heading straight for my office window and then they bank off toward the left... There are only two of em. :)

I work at Pensacola Naval Air Station and I see the Blue Angels practice three times a week. No matter how many times I see them I am amazed at the percision and skill. Our group from Emerald Coast Skydiving do the demos at the airshow in Pensacola which is coming up November 10-11.

Yeah, but I thought that would be fun.;)

Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow!

I'm still trying to figure out this new phone... I've had a camera phone before, but this one has too many bells and whistles on it or I'm just a tard, take your pick...:D

Can't wait to meet you, have a safe trip to ATL!!:)

I work at Pensacola Naval Air Station and I see the Blue Angels practice three times a week. No matter how many times I see them I am amazed at the percision and skill. Our group from Emerald Coast Skydiving do the demos at the airshow in Pensacola which is coming up November 10-11.

It's been awhile since the Blue Angels have been here... we normally have the Thunderbirds.

You jump with Bobo Loco, don't you?

They are a good team. I was the first person to get to the body of one of their team that crashed back in the 1960s. He was face down in the mud, with both legs ripped off at the knees.

It was a hard, sad time for me for the next three days, and I still get a lump in my throat when I think of him.

Bill Cole D-41

I was sooo close to flying in an F/A-18 Hornet. :( That is my dream. :)
I know I'm annoying my co-workers because I keep saying "THAT IS SO COOL!" really loud... whoops :$

Yeah my uncle said it was awesome. I have the video of him puking when they pulled the crazy shit. :D
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Go for it, I know a girl going to a halloween party in latex paint as that Xmen girl, don't know the name. I asked her if she was painting her entire body and she said yes, and that she already had her husband do it once and showed me some pictures.

She has to have a lot of nerves to show up completely naked with nothing more than 4 coats of latex and some finish that keeps it from being sticky. It took about 2.5 hours to complete the transformation I'm told.

cheers