lawrocket

Are you attracted to a certain race or ethnicity

Actually I think people objected to your use of racially derogatory terms in expressing your opinion

actually...thinking about it, thats bullshit

Do you consider the term "black" to be racially derogitory? alot of americans may have dissapeared up their own arses being politically correct, and call black people African Americans, but i don't mind being called white, and in europe, black people don't mind being called black..ok ! its not being racist, its just using one word instead of two

i shortened japenese to japs, so what? i didn't say anything derogitory about them... i don't mind being called a Brit, should i jump on the politically correct band wagon and shout "racist" if i get called a Brit?

Actually I think people objected to your use of racially derogatory terms in expressing your opinion

actually...thinking about it, thats bullshit

Do you consider the term "black" to be racially derogitory? alot of americans may have dissapeared up their own arses being politically correct, and call black people African Americans, but i don't mind being called white, and in europe, black people don't mind being called black..ok ! its not being racist, its just using one word instead of two

i shortened japenese to japs, so what? i didn't say anything derogitory about them... i don't mind being called a Brit, should i jump on the politically correct band wagon and shout "racist" if i get called a Brit?

I'm totally lost :S. Where is your so-called derogatory post - can't find it. Even more confusing, the poster schooling you on how to discuss the topic also used the word "black" to describe people - which I don't find derogatory either but, hey, I'm not black so what does it matter. I'm confused - are you guys just trying to start a fight - WTH?!?! [:/]

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

Of course, you've always been a sweetheart to me.....just let me know when you're ready.

I'll probably be out there not this weekend.....but the following weekend. Robyn is also back in town, so we'll be jumping.
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

Do you consider the term "black" to be racially derogitory? ...
i shortened japenese to japs, so what? i didn't say anything derogitory about them...

black was never considered derogatory, even if many within that group would prefer African American now.

but that is not true for Jap.

howd you like it to be generalized? As in your a women and you might be a lying bitch like we have been recently told.....

Just as you cant hold one bad seed against the whole male gender you cant hold one bad asian against another. Wouldnt that be wrong to do so?

it's a prevalent attitude in the female ABC (American born Chinese) crowd. Some just avoid the first generation men. Because they're not the submissive little women that they're 'supposed to be.'

shortened japenese to japs, so what? i didn't say anything derogitory about them

That's a derogatory term. You might not find it offensive, but others do. The world isn't based on YOUR perceptions. Saying derogatory things and then saying you don't think they're derogatory doesn't make it so. You don't get to judge how your own words are perceived by others. You know it's viewed that way, yet you say it intentionally to be controversial and then try to defend it. Your posts are often insulting and crass. Just giving you MY perception. If you don't mind coming across that way, keep it up. No one is going to stop you.

Coming from a girl who is half white and half puerto rican, I love a man that's french or polish. Even better if they're both.

Ginny

that's french or polish. Even better if they're both. so you like the dumb French? ( polish & french)

Something makes me think she found one french/polish (White American) guy that she likes. I'll bet he's an asshole though!:P

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

How bout a woman that isn't a lying bitch!!! What ethnitcity does that fall under. I guess in some Magical alternate universe

Wa-wa-wa, boo-hoo! What a whine baby you are. Poor you, can't find a girlie who doesn't lie to me. Too bad, so sad for you. You likely got what you deserved.;)

You say, what's that sound coming out of the hole in the wood?