smiles

help (rocky horror picture show)

tonight we all have tickets to go to the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I have not seen it but others have (do I owe beer?)....I have been given a list of what to bring without explanation of what for???? Help!!

List:
melba toast
bic lighter
cards
spray bottle of water
newspaper
toilet paper
?????????????
:S:S:S

SMiles;)
eustress. : a positive form of stress having a beneficial effect on health, motivation, performance, and emotional well-being.

tonight we all have tickets to go to the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I have not seen it but others have (do I owe beer?)....I have been given a list of what to bring without explanation of what for???? Help!!

List:
melba toast
bic lighter
cards
spray bottle of water
newspaper
toilet paper
?????????????

SMiles;)

they forgot rice also;)

--------------------------------------------------

List:
melba toast
bic lighter
cards
spray bottle of water
newspaper
toilet paper
?????????????

SMiles;)

they forgot rice also;)

They also forgot:

"There is no smoking in this theatre unless you brought along enough for everyone!" :D

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

List:
melba toast
bic lighter
cards
spray bottle of water
newspaper
toilet paper
?????????????

SMiles;)

melba toast - for the wedding scene "I'd like to propose a toast "--- throw toast

bic lighter - for the scene where Janet is walking around with a candle, also for just about any scene involving light or fire... local customs differ

cards- for the scene near the end where Frankie sings about "dealing cards for sorrow, cards for pain"

spray bottle of water
newspaper- when Brad and Janet are walking from the car to the castle in the rain, put the newspapaer over your head and squirt water up into the air

toilet paper- use instead of rice for the wedding scene and/or for the scene where they take the bandages off Rocky

most theaters aren't really happy about rice being used

toilet paper- use instead of rice for the wedding scene and/or for the scene where they take the bandages off Rocky

As I recall, the toilet paper is shown every time Doctor Scott appears and the audience says "Great Scott!"

I feel very old.

We didn't bring any of this stuff when I used to watch it. We just sang along...

A few people would camp it up a la Tim Curry, but this WAS in the Montrose area of Houston :)
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I never brought anything except maybe newspaper which I put over MY head when people started squirting the water pistols. That WAS the first place I ever got patted down by security though! (which could explain why I never brought anything but newspaper!:$)

DARKNESS ASSHOLE!![/B]

In other words, you guys SHUT THE F* CK UP and let the Virgin learn for herself the way the rest of us did!!

Lucky Virgin! I've been trying to put together a trip to Rocky in ATL for the past two months.
Just make sure everyone there knows it's your first time.
And forget beer. What you owe will be taken from you in due time.........:ph34r:
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

All you really need is the toilet paper. Everytime i've gone to Rocky Horror, toilet paper was thrown around non-stop for the entire movie. Big fun!! :)
One piece of advice. If it's general admission, you do NOT want to sit in the front row. The rows of seats in the middle are best.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

DARKNESS ASSHOLE!![/B]

In other words, you guys SHUT THE F* CK UP and let the Virgin learn for herself the way the rest of us did!!

Lucky Virgin! I've been trying to put together a trip to Rocky in ATL for the past two months.
Just make sure everyone there knows it's your first time.
And forget beer. What you owe will be taken from you in due time.........:ph34r:

well lets go B|

--------------------------------------------------

All you really need is the toilet paper. Everytime i've gone to Rocky Horror, toilet paper was thrown around non-stop for the entire movie. Big fun!! :)
One piece of advice. If it's general admission, you do NOT want to sit in the front row. The rows of seats in the middle are best.

No no no! Always sit in the very back row.

:)

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

No no no! Always sit in the very back row.

:)

FUCK THE BACKROW! ha ha ha

Everything I know I learned from Rocky Horror. How to sew, walk in heels, make costumes, to perform, and just put your ass right out there. DON'T DREAM IT, BE IT! Words I still love to live by.

I played in the Allentown, PA cast for years and the in the New York City Cast for a few years after that. I played mostly Columbia, played her over 200 times. But I have played every part, even the male parts. I was really active in the RHPS scene between 1991-2000. Help out with the official fan club, been on the VH - 1 specials. I even ran a convention and had Little Nell there (She's my hero)

I even skydived in my Columbia costume once. I attached some pics on me as Columbia and a pic of me and Little Nell (I am impersonating her from another of her movies in that pic)
"Well behaved women rarely make history"