jumpnaked69

Naked Girl? Skydive Venezuela Ad in Parachutist

Blahblahblah blah blah blah blahblahblah blah. Blahblahblah blah blah blah blahblahblah blahBlahblahblah blah blah blah blahblahblah blah Blahblahblah blah blah blah blahblahblah blah Blahblahblah blah blah blah blahblahblah blah Blahblahblah blah blah blah blahblahblah blahBlahblahblah blah blah blah blahblahblah blah

[fingers in ears] I'm not listening I'm not listening I can't hear you I'm not listening [/fingers in ears]

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Aloha!

I have around 20 naked skydives, some belly, mainly nekkid freefly stuff...and the only time my body looked normal was when I was on the hill leaving the plane.

I think the picture rocks, we need more people laughing naked in the air! I don't think the picture is real, but that's just based on my experience with the wind...

Aloha!

I have around 20 naked skydives, some belly, mainly nekkid freefly stuff...and the only time my body looked normal was when I was on the hill leaving the plane.

I think the picture rocks, we need more people laughing naked in the air! I don't think the picture is real, but that's just based on my experience with the wind...

Wow, that is like 7% of your total skydives. :ph34r:

Note to self...go to Hawaii. :D:)
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

hmmm have I flown naked? Have ye little faith.

Yes I have, flew in the right seat of Elsinore's otter naked, flown a Lear 28 naked from start up to shut down, hmm flown topless in the Caravan, and naked in the DC-3....I flew a Stearman 450 topless on 2 occassions....and whoever said flying in a p-51 is the most fun you can have with your clothes on should try it naked. ;)

No...I would never do anything of the sort!

hmmm have I flown naked? Have ye little faith.

Yes I have, flew in the right seat of Elsinore's otter naked, flown a Lear 28 naked from start up to shut down, hmm flown topless in the Caravan, and naked in the DC-3....I flew a Stearman 450 topless on 2 occassions....and whoever said flying in a p-51 is the most fun you can have with your clothes on should try it naked. ;)

No...I would never do anything of the sort!

Ok, now I'M getting excited;):)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

and whoever said flying in a p-51 is the most fun you can have with your clothes on should try it naked.

No doubt fun either way. I got to fly in a Block 40 F-16 (2 seater) once. It was a blast. Dropping bombs is much fun! Especially when it's your good friends on the ground calling out targets for you. Think Florida (Z Hills) in December. I'll be going there to get my SWOOP on over the pond. B|

How long have you been skydiving? Have you ever heard of a burble?

I guess the fact that her head didn't blow up from all the air filling her up shows this is a fake too. I'm surprised they didn't photoshop her head bigger for that.

:D

Well you know the orriginal matrix was too perfect so the human brain regected it.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Here's a link to a movie trailer..
Quite nice..
http://www.2imagine.net/blogger2004/risk.html

So CHEESY! First off, the VO should be a woman's. Second, it's hard to get excited about someone who is suppossedly different, and then commodifies their T & A under the guise of "living life to it's fullest" and "pushing the limit, and all that malarky.

I'm not ragging on her, her skills, her looks, etc. I do have an issue with the people on point of her CAMPAIGN.

damn, I hope this isn't a sign of crumudgeoness (word?)