simplyputsi

What is going on in Qatar??

Anyone else notice that like half the A license and B licenses awarded last month were from Qatar. From the looks of it they just applied for both their A and B at the same time, but there was a crapload of em. They must be jumping their booties off over there.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

For real. That is pretty cool.
I was searching the other forums and noticed someone posted the same thing in the skydiving discussion forum.
(home voice) Doh!!!!!!
That is a lot of jumping. How many jumps are they making a day?

They finished up a while ago. I forget how many in a day but I know the instructors were worked to the bone but very glad to see them at the end of their progression. It was cool to see them wandering around the dz at first like deer in headlights. By the end they were all yelling together in the plane and becoming a team so to speak. I saw just the tip of the ice berg and it was pretty amazing. Ask those who really know about what was goin on to fill you in.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

They are the Para-Rescue Search and Rescue Team for Qatar. They are now in Maryland doing their USAR (Urban Search and Rescue) training.

That is SO hot. :|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

They are the Para-Rescue Search and Rescue Team for Qatar. They are now in Maryland doing their USAR (Urban Search and Rescue) training.

Super cool. Thanks for the update. Good for them :)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com