benforde

World Cup Results.

wow, very close race with Guano. congrats guano boys! and everyone else for that matter.

Yep, incredible job from all 3 first teams... Both Babylon and Jok'Air teams are badass and Guano is right there!

... and now Freestyle is UNofficially finished... so... UNofficical congrats to Yoko and Axel, along with Bryce & Fruit Cake!!!

The Skydive Arizona locals seem to be having a field day in FreeStyle.

Coming up... RW

This is sooo exciting I can barely take it!

:):D

The meet should finish late this afternoon and would then complete in only 4 days. YES it can be done!B|

Tonight Aerodyne is hosting a cocktail bash in the big circus tent and of course the beer truck will be open and freely flowing. I doubt that anyone will be holding back tonight;)

I have a bit of a surprise for the competitors and those coming for the Halloween Boogie. That surprise will arrive sometime today and there is no missing it;)
Benji r u lissenen?:P

Bryce if you're out there...I am WAY proud of you! You da bomb babay! Now damnit I'm almost out of coffee:P
LOL
The awards ceremony will be held on Saturday so looks like everyone may get a day off tomorrow....except me..
Cherrios!
B2

The meet should finish late this afternoon and would then complete in only 4 days. YES it can be done!B|

you really have too many aircraft, too much sun, and an overload of great staff working your events don't you? :D:D:D:D

Tonight Aerodyne is hosting a cocktail bash in the big circus tent and of course the beer truck will be open and freely flowing. I doubt that anyone will be holding back tonight;)

I have a bit of a surprise for the competitors and those coming for the Halloween Boogie. That surprise will arrive sometime today and there is no missing it;)
Benji r u lissenen?:P

I'm right'here dear, so, what time should I ditch work and roll down to the DZ?

Bryce if you're out there...I am WAY proud of you! You da bomb babay!

I join myself to that, I always knew you were much more of a worldly kind of man

Now damnit I'm almost out of coffee:P
LOL
The awards ceremony will be held on Saturday so looks like everyone may get a day off tomorrow....except me..
Cherrios!
B2

Bryce if you're out there...I am WAY proud of you! You da bomb babay!

Yeah Bryce, you and Jason BOTH ROCK!!! I haven't been out at the dz lately for certain reasons, so haven't had a chance to tell you this, but I think it warrents a mention in public.

I was sitting with some of the judges and they were talking about competitors (in a nice way) and they all said that you and Jason were awesome competitors in that you were having so much fun, smiling, happy and such nice people (as well as good skydivers!)

I take it from that and my own personal view, that you guys are an asset to the sport.

GO FOR GOLD, but if it doesn't happen, even though I am sure it will, stay the same!!!

Liz

I just want to add that the color of the medal doesn't make a champion...it's the content of one's character.
I've never seen anyone have more fun than Bryce!:)

well put. also, you have to respect the time, effort, money, and discipline that people coordinate just to be able to compete.

if I ever move closer to a full service dz, It's my hope I can compete some day...the focus alone has to be a good thing.

Leapin' lizards, Jack. I would love to see some of your trapeze video! I might learn something from you that could be incorporated into my next routine.

Yes...Get thyself to your nearest DZ. "Competition is good. It makes you better." (Quote from publisher, John Baragona.)

I just want to add that the color of the medal doesn't make a champion...it's the content of one's character.
I've never seen anyone have more fun than Bryce!

I take it from that and my own personal view, that you guys are an asset to the sport.

You guys are going to make me cry with all your words of admiration. But at the same time, I admire you. Liz is one heck of a blogger. Lots of info. And Benjamin, so creative...video editing, web site creation, making ads...such flair and eye appeal. And Betsy, we BOTH have fun at what we do. Three cheers for all of us who enjoy this sport.

---> One Half of Almost Nearly Normal <---