Scoop

Pack volume Micro 150 reserve

Sorry to be a nuisance, I've searched the net and couldnt find an answer...

Anyone know the pack volume for what is referred to simply as a Micro 150 reserve?

Thanks,

Sam

If it's a Micro Raven 150, I found a reference to an old "Softie" manual that shows a volume of 375 ci.

Para Gear shows a Micro Raven 150 at 349 ci.

From what I understand, there's a fair bit of 'fudge factor' in volume measurements...so take it with several grains of salt... and check with your friendly neighborhood rigger just to be safe, eh?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Thanks,

The reason I ask is I just received a really, really cheap container. Main tray is sized for PD190 so thought I could shoehorn a 210 in there comfortably however what I didnt realise (my fault for not asking) is the reserve tray is sized only for a "micro 150".

I have already bought a Tempo 210 reserve but I know there is no way of fitting that in there. Just being a bit optimistic.

Time to continue my search for a container!

I have already bought a Tempo 210 reserve but I know there is no way of fitting that in there. Just being a bit optimistic.

By what looks like around 125 cubic inches, yes... ;)

Time to continue my search for a container!

Good luck!!!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Sorry to be a nuisance, I've searched the net and couldnt find an answer...

Anyone know the pack volume for what is referred to simply as a Micro 150 reserve?

Please, please get a PD143R instead of a Raven Micro 150. The PD's are much safer, even at 7 square feet smaller.

I have no qualms about my Micro 150 in my container, it will save your life, but it's not going to be a pretty landing except at light wingloadings.