jumpchikk

Happy Birthday Thanatos 340

Daum Jay, happy B-Day!
You gonna be at neighbors tommorow? If Im not all sick and shit, I'll be there and buy you a beer. If not, we'll get together some other time!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Round two:

Krisanne.. I already told you I am more of a Spanker than a Spankee, So how about next time I see you, You just grab your ankles and let me have at it!!;)

Beeeeeezy Jello-shots are always right on time. Now get your ass busy working on that Nitro 170.

Clay I still haven’t recovered from the last party I threw for you. What the hell, You get back again without getting shot and we will do it again!!

Iwan.. Thanks. You west coasters are alright for a bunch of Whooooores!!

Gia..I couldn’t ask for a Cuter Rival!! We still need to get together for a Spank Off!! Line them asses up and lets see who the winner is.

Sam.. Miss you girl. Are you going to make it to the Christmas Party at the Farm?? I’m bringing Cheese Cake again.

Bob.. You bring the Punch, I bring the Jello Shots and watch what happens next!!;) Always entertaining!!

Beth It is my pleasure to Manage You!! Now can we talk about my Fee. 20% and guess what 20% of you I want!!;)

Skinny.. You got the Plumbers ass every day you Fat Fawk!!

Boinky Hope Texas is treating you well. Try to avoid Scorpions (Scorpios however are just fine);)

Billy.. Thanks. Get out to the Farm sometime and teach me a thing or two. I could use some RW coaching.

TeamJen01.. The Coolest Chick ever!! And that is the nicest thing anyone has said to me all day. (At least someone knows how to call it like it is!! but you forgot to mention how modest I am though.;))

Hippy.. Yea, I will be there. Looking forward to it. Bring your sick Gimpy ass to Neighbors and I will gladly drink your Beer!!

Round one revisited:
Jean Looking at about two to three weeks out. You will definitely be on the guest list. Still working out the details.

Lesley :P

Ashtanga Quit hitting on the Chicks in my birthday Thread!! That’s my job!!;)

Billy teach you RW sooty please!! the only thing billy can teach you is sign language and maybe something about CRW as for RW:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?