jumpchikk

Happy Birthday Thanatos 340

Billy teach you RW sooty please!! the only thing billy can teach you is sign language and maybe something about CRW as for RW:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

While I didn't join any 4 way teams, my RW skills are up to snuff. My profile page: http://www.deafskydivers.org/Profiles/ProfileIndex2.htm If that doesn't load my page, you'll find my name in the left window... And I co-organized all three Deaf World Records.

So there, ya fat bastard! :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

damn i am good, i can even get the deafoes to bite.....lol You know you will keep getting shit until you get your deaf ears to the farm......
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Krisanne.. I already told you I am more of a Spanker than a Spankee, So how about next time I see you, You just grab your ankles and let me have at it!!;)

Only because my birthday is coming up, too. But don't think you'll get out of being spanked that way.

Krisanne.. I already told you I am more of a Spanker than a Spankee, So how about next time I see you, You just grab your ankles and let me have at it!!;)

Only because my birthday is coming up, too. But don't think you'll get out of being spanked that way.

Did you ever get that toy you wanted? ;)

Cora.. So hows about you send me that UNEDITED Pic that I been beggin for my B-Day??:)

:D Nice try, hon. Who knows...if you misbehave yourself this upcoming year, you just might get to see me in person as Dawn for Halloween. How's that instead? :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

damn i am good, i can even get the deafoes to bite.....lol You know you will keep getting shit until you get your deaf ears to the farm......

At least he went to the Dublin Boogie....

Give him some shit tonight, Darla! :D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Gives it every night Billy, I think she needs to take gas tablets or something
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I wouldn't talk there stinky!
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

I wouldn't talk there stinky!

Memo to myself: Never accept an invitation to spend the night in their trailer at the DZ... :ph34r::ph34r: