SpeedRacer

Crazy psycho lady on Trading Spouses this Wednesday

Yeah I saw the preview, that woman really goes off the deep end. You would think they do some kind of screening before placing a potential ax murderer in someones home.

Or they did do screening before hand and realized the potential she had to draw viewers. Also, there is a good chance she is playing it up to the camera. Bad press is still good press and people will be roped in to watch it.

I got stuck watching that show once. It was like a train wreck, I couldn't look away... thinking to myself - "this CAN NOT be real!" It's horrid what "reality tv" is and how its just become mindless chaos and noise.

The whole premise of the show.... SWAPPING wives! You're with someone because you like them, why go and mess with that?! And they don't even do "wifely" duties..... what's the point of the swap?!

But.... that's just my thoughts. Springer is still on for a reason.

we're not allowed to hit women anymore :(

Only if we get to hit you back.... and you don't want to get "hit" by me. (I have some cool toys that can be rather accurate at 1000yds....) :P:P:P

i remember the days when i man could go out, have 10 pints, come home and slap the wife a few time... now, the police get invloved :o whats all that about eh !

i remember the days when i man could go out, have 10 pints, come home and slap the wife a few time... now, the police get invloved whats all that about eh !

The hole you're digging for yourself just keeps getting deeper and deeper.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

She looks like the fat evil sister of the school bus driver on Southpark!

Walt

That's EXACTLY what I thought! Holy mackerel!

Yep, same here!! I was all, "Where's the bird in her hair?"

The way she was screeching about being God's warrior and giving whatever up to God also reminded me of that bumper sticker:
I Love God - it's His fanclub I'm afraid of...

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

i remember the days when i man could go out, have 10 pints, come home and slap the wife a few time... now, the police get invloved whats all that about eh !

It's bordering on hilarious, isn't it?
"I gargle no man's balls..." ussfpa on SOCNET

it's a joke :P we stopped slapping woman the same time we gave them the vote

Check this out for a preview: http://www.big-boys.com/articles/tradingspouses.html

This will be shown on Trading Spouses this coming Wednesday on FOX.B|

Isn't that "The Church lady?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I have met people like that woman at the Pentecostal church my grandmother attends. There was a black woman on Cops today that acted just like that. I am pretty sure there are a couple that post in Speakers Corner as well.:S

Now - Chuck - You leave PJ out of it . . . I might just consider that a personal attack and have you suspended -:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun