nws01

Why I Like My Penis...

All I want to do is a zoom zoom zoom and a boom boom. Dove, just shake your rump.

OMG! I haven't thought about that song in ages! Woohoo! :)
Goosey goose! Of course I remember you, sweetie!

Wow, ya'll are making me feel all nostalgic. I remember back in the day when I used to LIVE on this site! But hey, who you callin' tease?:)

Fall in dove.

I have no objections to anything by you, Dove.

I am your servant here to please. :)

Lame.

I am your complement, your confidant, here to show you a brighter tomorrow in which we guide and nurture and plow each other into ever increasingly powerful orgasmic ecstacies...

Yeah, but I'm a stranger in a lost land here. I don't know any of these people!!!!! I'm just another bird to them.

whadda ya mean? ther are still a few of us regulars around!:)Ive even met you in person, in '03 at da Mardi Gras boogie. Thats when I met Rosa for the first time too!

You still kickin boys asses at freeflying.

[so as not to hijack the thread]

my penis is a part of me, and I love myself. What could be possibly go wrong? :D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Wow. I don't think I've ever been plowed into an orgasm before! I'm game! Let's go!

I remember you hippy! Of course I do! That was the trip I took to Mardi Gras with Ron. :( God, I miss that goober! That was a great (if wet) boogie. Wet is GOOOOOOD, right?:)

Fall in dove.

Wow. I don't think I've ever been plowed into an orgasm before! I'm game! Let's go!

I remember you hippy! Of course I do! That was the trip I took to Mardi Gras with Ron. :( God, I miss that goober! That was a great (if wet) boogie. Wet is GOOOOOOD, right?:)

Oh wet is good! It rained like hell. The tents we lucky not to have floated away! :D Oohhh good times.B|

Ashtanga:
im sure there are those who are wondering whats the hub-bub!:o
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865