tsisson

Terrell Owens is a piece of work...

As a football fan I say good riddance! (As a Dallas Cowboy fan I say, Good riddance and whew!)

I 2nd that but as a REDSKINS fan......

I hope for fuck's sake that T.O. goes to the CFL cuz nobody will want him here... :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Vick with ALT said he wouldn't mind having him as a target in the backfield. Only thing TO would need to know is it's Vivk's team. :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I think a good punishment would be to force him to play quarterback in Chicago for a few games. He'll get his ass kicked regularly, his passes dropped and all the fans will blame him for every loss. When he gets injured (because his line lets the entire defense through) and the back up comes in and connects with a lucky pass or two, the fans (and team) will still hate him but they'll treat the back up like a hero. That should humble him quite a bit and give him some added appreciation for what quarterbacks do.

Of course, I'd hate to rock the boat for the Bears since they seem to be on a "winning streak" but it does seem to be the way football is played in this town!