tsisson

Terrell Owens is a piece of work...

His antics rememble that of a four year old child. At first the child throws a temper tantrum when he doesn't get his way. But once disciplined by the authority figure, the spoiled child (Owens in this case) tries to say "I'm sorry, I won't do it again". Hogwash I say ... this moron needs to be ignored by all NFL football GMs so that maybe just maybe the message will be seen by other professional athletes that childish behaviour is not welcome in any sport let alone professional sports which costs fans an arm and a leg to attend.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Unfortunatly, because he is so talented some sucker of a GM will pick him up no matter what personal problems he may cause. If he has to go somewhere, bring him to Houston! Let carr throw to him and Johnson, it will be TD heaven. Ohh....wait...the texans still have a Jr High offensive line, Carr still wont get more than .5 seconds to get off a pass. maybe TO wont help........

Grendel Khan-The Official DZ.Com Newbie Forum Nuisance
"They sicken of the calm, that know the storm."

because he is so talented some sucker of a GM will pick him up no matter what personal problems he may cause.

If so, it'll most likely be for a lot less than the 47million he's bitching about in Philly. He put his house up for sale a few weeks ago. I was thinking about bidding on it, but figured if we made a deal he'd just try to back out the next day anyway. ;)

Unfortunatly, because he is so talented some sucker of a GM will pick him up no matter what personal problems he may cause.

Anyone think he won't be in silver and black next year? He'll fit right in. With him and Randy Moss in the same lineup, opposing defenses (and the Oakland police dept.) will have their hands full.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Yeah. for the kazillionth time. CROCIDILE TEARS!

Actually for the first time. He was told to appologize to McNabb, Reid, the team and the fans. He refused. They told him he's done. THEN he appologized. Too little too late.

Nope, I watch ESPN every day. This is not his first apology. It is at least his second if not third. He read an apology a few days back, now this one with his agent nearby. LET ME CLARIFY. He has aplogized more than once for more than one offense.

Unfortunatly, because he is so talented some sucker of a GM will pick him up no matter what personal problems he may cause.

Anyone think he won't be in silver and black next year? He'll fit right in. With him and Randy Moss in the same lineup, opposing defenses (and the Oakland police dept.) will have their hands full.

Blues,
Dave

I don't think so. Not enough balls to go a round. His ego won't allow him to shar ethe limelight with Moss unless the Raiders are the only team that will take him.

I know, it's completely amazing what some GM's will do to "better" their team. What they don't realize, is that in many cases they alienate their fans.

I for one, being a 49er fan, would not want to see him back...EVER.

TO could learn some lessons in class himself before calling into question the Eagles organization's lack of "class". He would do well to emulate the great ones like Walter Payton...

TO is an embarrassment...

I'm not defending him, but he did apologize a few days ago on ESPN.

He's volatile...period. I for one am so sick of his half assed apologies, driveway workout antics, "I'm TO and I'm the greatest" attitude that I could puke everytime I see him.

When compared to hard-nosed/hard-working football players who have excelled at his position like Jerry Rice, he's a joke.

Blues,
Dave

He will NOT be a member of my beloved Raiders next year. Al Davis had the opportunity to trade Jerry Porter for Owens last summer and did not. "Raider Renegades" are a tradition - taking the rejects and making them great, i.e., Plunkett, Alzado, Hendricks, Matuszak) but each of these guys were grizzled veterans and team players.

Al Davis does not want an Owens-type character in the locker room. He found out over the last couple of years what locker room discord can do.

As an aside, I cannot see many owners actually looking to trade for Owens. Look at what they get if they trade. By trading, they get the player and his contract - the same contract that Owens was bitching about in the first place. Only teams like Houston or Arizona that are not competitive and want to bring in a flash player to put people in the stands will take him.

The NFL punishment used to be to either send a disgruntled player to a losing team (i.e. the 70's Saints) or send them someplace cold (like Minnesota) - or get the best of both worlds by sending them to Green Bay or Detroit. It's a little different now. Some of the cold places have stadiums or quality franchises.

Yesterday, Owens realized that he was not more valuable than the team. He never thought that the Eagles would actually sit him. Reality check. Now he's sorry. He should have said all of those things last week and to the team - not in front of the cameras. Then he would have to back it up with actions. Owens's actions yesterday were too late and too public.

Last point - I liked how Owens laughed when Rosenhaus was asked what he did for Owens besides get him kicked off the team. My belief is that Rosenhaus was actually shrewder than I initially thought. Rosenhaus became the heavy and his control and antics actually took a lot of the negative commentary and pointed it toward him. Owens actually had someone who appeared to be more of an asshole than Owens was. This can only help him.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Blues,
Dave

save me Jeebus, Moss and TO on the same squad? I think I can hear Kerry Collins screaming in agony already. Actually it woul dbe knid of fun to see the two of them butting heads over who gets more passes and TV time.

Grendel Khan-The Official DZ.Com Newbie Forum Nuisance
"They sicken of the calm, that know the storm."

As a football fan I say good riddance! (As a Dallas Cowboy fan I say, Good riddance and whew!)

Is he the one who scored a TD at Dallas while playing for SF(?) and then ran to the star logo at midfield to pose? Then George Teague (former Alabama defensive back) slams him from behind... Teague's my hero. B| He's also the one who did the famous strip in the Sugar Bowl against Miami...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

As a football fan I say good riddance! (As a Dallas Cowboy fan I say, Good riddance and whew!)

I 2nd that but as a REDSKINS fan......
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?