321seeya

What are the requirements for being gay?

So, what do you think is fostering what seems to be a broader "social" acceptance of alternative (i.e., gay, bi, trans) lifestyles in the US?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HBO

Shit I thought it was Showtime. Oh wait its Disney that is WAY GAY

Jeanne

Of course you cant blame the general public for the opinions they form, and the ideas they have when the only representation you see of gays and lesbians are the dorks dressed like the cop in the village people, or in a bondage outfit marching down the street. Does anyone know why it is they make their sexual vices so public?? (Dont have to be gay to like leather and bondage, but most straight people dont flaunt it in parades...)
I dont have a problem with my kids observing two people in public, whether they are gay or straight, but some stuff needs to stay in the bedroom, and not at Disney World, or the streets of NYC.....

I think that if someone was very comfortable with their sexuality, and experienced with the opposite sex, then you are not homo... but on the other hand if you had these experiences and find yourself favoring the same sex for your pleasure, then I would say you are either homo, or just bi ... you will have to make that final decision. ;)

I would feel the same way if I saw a HET woman riding a big 6' penis through the Macy's parade...

Do ya mean like in the attached pic? Obviously NSFW.

The festival traces its origins to the Edo Period, when Kawasaki's ladies of the night prayed for success in their business. clicky

Here is a good general guideline to use as a test.
If you are a guy and your boyfriend is gay, then you probably are too. :D

Why do you ask these questions?[:/]

Because I was told that I was misconstrued about my idea of what a homosexual was. What better way to understand others than first hand opinions...

BASE 3:16 - Even if you are about to land on a cop - DONT FORGET TO FLARE!
Free the soul -- DJ

so if you think it works that way for men, then it must be the same for women, right? so if two women have one sexual experience together then they're homosexual? and if so, then why aren't most men turned OFF by these "homosexual" women?

as one of my friends always says, "you're not gay if you get paid."

sky, fallatio #8, infructose #3, bumpy brother

Maybe this will help ya decide?

blue skies all,

russ ;)

ARE YOU GAY?

1. If you are over 30 and you have a washboard stomach, you're gay. It means you haven't sucked back enough beer with the boys and rather you've been sucking-off the boys and have spent the rest of your free time doing sit-ups, aerobics, and doing the Oprah diet

2. If you have a cat, you are a Flaaaayming Fag. A cat is like a dog, but Gay: it grooms itself constantly but never scratches itself, has a delicate touch except when it uses its nails, and whines to be fed. And just think about how you call a dog..."Killer, come here! I said Get your ass over here!" Now think about how you call a cat..."Bun-bun, come to daddy, snookums!" Geeeezz, you're the poster boy for GAY.

3. If you suck on lollipops, Ring-Pops, baby-dummies, or any such nonsense, rest assured, you are a Gaylord. A straight man only sucks bar-b-q ribs, crab-claws, raw oysters, craw-fish guts, pickled pigs feet, or titties. Anything else and you are in training to suck El-Dicko and undeniably a Fag.

4. If you refuse to have a sh_it in a public toilet or piss in a parking lot, you're in a deep homosexual relationship. A man's world is his toilet; he defecates and urinates where he pleases.

5. If you drink decaf coffee with skim milk, you like a high hard one in the poop-chute. Coffee is to be had strong, black (or with thick, wholesome milk) and full-aroma. A pussy-eating man will never be heard ordering a "Decaf Cafe Latte with Skim" and he will never, ever know what artificial sweetener tastes like. If you've had NutraSweet in your mouth, you've had a dick in there too.

6. If you know more than six names of colours or four different types of dessert, you might as well be handing out a free pass to your a_rse. A real man doesn't have memory space in his brain to remember all of That crap as well as all the names of all the players in the AFL, Super 12 Rugby, NRL, Cricket, PGA, NBL, and Supercar series. If you can pick Out chartreuse or you know what a "fresier" is, you're gay. And if you Can name ANY type of textile other than denim, you are faggadocious!

7. If you drive with both hands on the wheel, forget it...you're hungry for man sausage. A man only puts both hands on the wheel to honk at slow-a_rse Volvo drivers or to cut the motherf_ucker off. The rest of the time he needs that hand to change the radio station, eat his hamburger, hold his beer, finger the beotch in the passenger seat(whoever she happens to be), or, if he's a wog, talking on his mobile phone.

there are lots of scary hereo redneck out there, but I was surprised it too as long as it did for them to appear here.
They must read slow:D:D

I'm apparently 86% Gay (re other thread) but my wife doesn't mind;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I believe the people who get upset at gay parade imagery and pass over daily het imagery are just being nasty and biased.

I haven't read through all of the posts yet, but wanted to respond to this (perhaps I'll find someone already did). I wonder if it's the fact that het images are so common and gay images not so much that makes us pass over them? What I'm saying is, while I think it's as ridiculous as you do that someone get upset by gay images, I wonder if the reason we pass so casually over the het images is that we just don't notice them anymore. I know I didn't even think about that until you pointed it out..they really ARE everywhere!

Pammi

Pammi, I think you're exactly right. I'm looking over the photo from the parade that's supposed to be so offensive. It's a very pumped up muscle dude in a pair of boxers with a leather harness over his chest and bands around his wrists. The costume looks a lot like what you'd see guards wearing in a middle-ages style movie.

The only part that's even vaguely uncommon is the shadow indicating he has an erection. While that's unusual, it's hardly mind-shattering. I believe straight guys get erections too, although from the spam I get ("Your ch1ck w4nts you 2 get v1ag.ra!") I might be wrong.

Hell, I have an old Apple Computers poster advertising the original "PowerMacs". The image is a gymnast on the rings symbolizing POWER. He's got a very prominent erection showing, too.

BTW: nice website. Good job!

First Class Citizen Twice Over