jumpchikk

Do you know your element?

Me too!

I'm metal with Rosa, Gia and you! That's a pretty nice group to be in. :)

And me.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

He He He He..Casie said wood..He He He

I'm "Water".. whoop de fuckin doo!No wonder my therapist has started taking prozac.:S
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Mine is also water.

But, here it says:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Famous Water Signs:
Tom Cruise
Jude Law
Brad Pitt
Oprah Winfrey

I think that just depressed me.

Me too! I guess I'll have to get back on my lithium drip again.:S[:/]:P

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

My element is FIRE

Mine is: THE EARTH

overtly organized, a little reserved and quite careful in decision-making. Detail-oriented who are quite efficient and self-sufficient, can take on responsibility without a cause and are motivated.
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

I'm fire too. Well hell, that would explain why I burn my dinners too much! :S :D

For that matter, I burn small piles of waste from my home remodeling projects (mostly wood trims, but some carpet pieces are going too) outside on a patch of gravel. It's just simpler than jamming my garbage container with that shit.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban