wontbcaged

Mr. and Mrs. Turtlespeed

YOU FUCKEr. You went to orlando and didnt call me. I am 4 hrs away i would of drove down. I see how you are clint. I give you all this coaching on video and this is how you re-pay me.....

Sorry Lee -

I had other things on my mind - like - well not seeing or hearing from anyone I ever knew - ever - for a whole week.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Wow, What a honeymoon -

We went To DisneylandWORLD!

and Universal
And Sea World
and Busch Gardens -
And we even did the Skycoaster

Lets not forget about Tunnel - I mean - Hey - Orlando - gotta do Tunnel -

Fixed it! (Disneyland is in CA) :P

J and I are in Z-hills. Only minutes away from where you were. I wish we would have known... but then again... you did say you didn't want to see anyone you knew, even though it's because of SKYFEST that you met your new wife. :D Oh well... we do what we can. It is that boogie that pays it skyward afterall. ;)

YOU FUCKEr. You went to orlando and didnt call me. I am 4 hrs away i would of drove down. I see how you are clint. I give you all this coaching on video and this is how you re-pay me.....

Sorry Lee -

I had other things on my mind - like - well not seeing or hearing from anyone I ever knew - ever - for a whole week.:D

Well of course! What's the damn point of having a honeymoon when you're trying to get away from everyone you know, including the fat fucker??? :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban