dqpacker

What Would Wagar Do?

Wagar would huck it!!! ;)

Thanks for remembering Erich, Dave. Someday I hope to jump with you myself. Did the Minnesota crew ever jump his ashes on a base jump? Robbie never let me know. Anyway, ask Baker 19 what object near you he and I opened in Erich's memory, "the Admiral".

Over and out

Dennis

the first time I took him up a tower (his first jump), I look over my shoulder to see if he's made it above the power line that ran across the ladder at the top, and all I see is him hanging from the guy wire and the tower in a big "Y"...

I knew it was gonna be a ride.

-smd7

Here's a link to Erich's last edit. It's of jumps the MN crew and myself did at the Go Fast Games at the Royal Gorge Bridge during the second weekend of October 2004. Attached is a picture that Erich took on the way home.

I talked to Erich about 14 hours before his accident and he was loving life. We had planned to go on a BASE trip that weekend. Guess he couldn't wait.
Have Fun, Don't Die!
Johnny Utah
My Website
email:[email protected]

You guys, thanks for all the great photos you've posted. I just had a great night with a bunch of friends, "Scooter, Cheryl, Joe, DJ Dave, Elen and Lunder., telling great stories and sharing great memories about Erich. We went up to the tower and had a couple for Erich, and yes he had a beer and a smoke and we lit a candle and tossed happy balls all around, then went out to dinner and Erich had a Heiniken sitting by his photo we taged along...... I think the waitress thought we were crazy, but who cares....
We love you Erich and you will live forever with us!!!!
Peace brother

Love, "Scooter"
If God wanted man to stay on the ground.
He would of put roots on them instead of feet.
loving life
GO-N-UP

It was a great night last night to go out to the tower for the first time and hang out with you guys and share some Wagar memories. He was simply too big a spirit to be forgotten and I know time will pass but we will always have our funny stories to share.

Sometimes it felt like he was one of the only friendly faces I got to see and I hope he can see me now.

I'm honored to still be a part of the life of his wonderful wife, the only woman crazy enough to marry his stupid ass, and his wonderful son, Max, his most true and lasting memorial.
Easy P out

You say, what's that sound coming out of the hole in the wood?