marcandalysse

Estamos em São Paulo Brasil! We are in Brazil!

Hi everyone! We are in Brasil visiting friends and family for a few weeks. We plan on skydiving at least in Boituva.
Please PM us if you will be around here....

Gente,
Vamos ficar em Brasil até o ano novo. Planejamos rodar um pouco, visitando amigos e familia de Sampa, Rio, BH, Floripa e talvez ate Bahia e Fortaleza. Vamos passear em Itatiaia e Maua primeiro, e queremos saltar pelo menos em Boituva.
Trouxemos nossos jumpsuits, altimetros, helmets e logbooks, mas estamos sem os nossos rigs. A ideia é usar os rental rigs do dropzone.
Mandem um PM pra gente se quiser nos encontrar, ou no dropzone, ou na cidade....

abraços do marc

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

Too cool you two! Take lots of pics!
Miss you and look forward to seeing you when you return to Zhills.
I'm trying to talk a well known Texan into coming out for the holidays and hanging out with me at Zhills for Christmas thru New Years to celebrate his birthday.B|

CYa Soooooon!:)

Divirtam-ses, hem? E se vêm um americano muito simpatico, sem sotaque, com um Cessna 140 saindo do Sao Jose dos Campos -- ele e o meu irmão :ph34r:

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Bon dia! Tudo bom?

Damn I miss Brazil sometimes - the churrascarias and caipirinhas!!! I probably misspelled that...

Have fun!! I'm gonna listen to some Skank now.

(Peanut Gallery: That's a BAND, you pervs! ;))

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

wow everyone, thanks for the good wishes! we miss everybody already! Wendy, PM me your brothers contact info....alysse grew up in SJC and we will have the new years family get together there as always.

vinny, jraf, cora, katlyn, bill, clay, chris.....we love all you guys! we will keep in touch and send photos to the forum!

marc

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

And tonite is our 14th wedding anniversary, with lots of Alysse´s family at a great dinner!

Just got contact with eduardo meirelles (edu) from the boituva dz. we met him during the lake wales swoop meet a few months ago, and he invited us to stay at his place and do some jumps!

Brazilians are so great!!!B|

We will definitely go to Fortaleza. Alysse's sister has one of the best Japanese restaurants anywhere (including Japan!). They do catering on Sat nites at Beach Park, which is a type of 'Wet and Wild' water park on the beach.

One of the water slides is called 'Insano' (Insane) and is a straight drop 6 stories tall. Near the top, there is a slight curve so that your body actually goes into a few seconds of freefall! heheheh....

As for 14 years anniversary, we actually started going together a few years before that! So we have been together around 17 years.....No, I didn't rob the cradle! Alysse does still look like a teenager though, doesn't she???:ph34r:

Tonite we are going to an area in Sao Paulo with lots of restaurants and bars, for a party with Alysse's college group. And as usual here in SP, it doesn't start till 11 at nite, and will last till the wee hours! Paulistas love to hangout, eat and drink and talk and joke for hours and hours!

More news later!
Thanks all!
Marc