diablopilot

Happy birthday SkyTash!!!

Won't say how old I am but I will let you know once I qualify for POPs.

I adapt my behaviour to who I'm with, when with trouble, I'll be trouble, when with an angel I'll be angelic :-P

Tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

I adapt my behaviour to who I'm with, when with trouble, I'll be trouble, when with an angel I'll be angelic :-P

That must be the reason so many people think we are angels.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Happy birthday for yesterday Tash...

That was a very fine red rose you had on display when I dropped by to visit!

Who sent you that I wonder??? ;)

C.

:$ that would be telling.

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

There is nothing angelic about that picture....nothing at all......infact I believe that was the start of the trouble making.......:D

You've been on the same dz as flyangel2 and me a couple of times, have never seen vt1977 and me at the same time. If you think Mary and I are trouble, I'd hate to think what you'd think of Vicki and me! B|:D

tash

There is nothing angelic about that picture....nothing at all......infact I believe that was the start of the trouble making.......:D

You've been on the same dz as flyangel2 and me a couple of times, have never seen vt1977 and me at the same time. If you think Mary and I are trouble, I'd hate to think what you'd think of Vicki and me! B|:D

tash

Now you blew it. I was trying to convince him that we were :)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

What?????!!!!! >:(>:(>:(

I am an :)!!!

I think it must be your influence that makes me >:(!!!

:P:P:P

Vicki