Katzeye

What's your brain sex?

I scored average for a bloke.

One thing that got me was that the split the £50. Logically the other person should accept whatever you demand. Unless they agree then they neither of you would get anything. SO I demanded £49 thinking that if I was on the otherside I'd be happier with £1 than nothing.

"This isn't an iron lung, people. You can actually disconnect and not die." -Dave

That was an interesting quiz... I scored a "0"... right in the middle of female and male.

I got a perfect score on the "3D shapes" part, which seems to have moved me more toward the male brain (after all the high scores in empathy and such, which rated as female)... I'm not sure why the shapes are considered a "male brain" thing...

I scored 25 to the left of 0, i.e., female, but less than average.

I had some weird individual results, however. On most of these kinds of tests, I usually score much more male than female.

On the finger test, I have one "male finger" and one "female finger." How in the hell does that happen?

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Damn!! I'm a hermaphrodite!! I scored a 0 on the test.

Got all of the compare-the-shapes thing correct, and nearly all of the eyes correct. I also found out that I'm supposedly left handed, according to how I fold my hands together, but have always (far as I can remember) done things right-handed ... except for juggling, water skiing, and surfing (goofy-foot).

What have I learned from this? Well, my left hand is definitely more female than my right, so I guess my masturbation technique needs to be adjusted. I should also become an engineer or scientist ... maybe one who dresses in drag.

I scored a "0"... so did I fail? Neither male nor female thinker....

I think it was that spatial orientation thing for me too... 12 out of 12

But... I did score higher for the masculine looking guys... probalby cuz it's hard to respect a guy that looks "prettier" than I do. Just can't lust after a guy that I could take down...:P:P

karen

Ha! I scored about 25 percent on the female side. I found that interesting.

I got 19 out of 20 angles right, making me more manly.

I identified 64 percent of the changes in spot the sifference. Average for men was 39 percent, while women averaged 46 percent. I guess actually paying attention is a feminine trait at which I excel.

My left thimb was on top for the clasped hands. I suspect my military training (at-ease position) led to this. Oh, well, it makes me a chick.

My empathy score was 14 out of 20. men average 7.9, women 10.6. Makes me a chick.

My systemizing score was 19 out of 20. Men average 12,5, women 8.0. Dang, I'm an alpha-male systemizer.

I judged 7 out of 10 on eyes. MEn and women averaged 6.6.

My fingers averaged .95, which is manlier than average.

I prefer to look at feminine faces.

I scored 10 out of 12 on 3D shapes. Manliness.

I matched 14 words with "grey" and 13 words with "happy." My large vocabulary makes me a chick.

i demanded 25L out of 50. My desire for equity and simplicity is apparently a feminine trait.

Considering that I did pretty well on most of these tasks, I need to say this test is sexist. Is this test saying a an intelligent, well rounded person is feminine?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Your systemising score is: 20 out of 20
Average score for men: 12.5 out of 20
Average score for women: 8.0 out of 20

What does your result suggest?

Systemisers prefer to investigate how systems work.

I suppose that's a good thing, as I'm a systems engineer.

My empathy score was 14 out of 20. men average 7.9, women 10.6. Makes me a chick.

You SURE you went all the way through law school?? That used to be something they stripped away in the first semester. Compassion went next, and respect for anything but cash was gone by second year.

The kids these days ....!

I scored a 50 on the male side. I found that VERY interesting (the whole test AND the results, I mean).

Give me back my brain, I got 50 on the female side, I'm more of your Caring Understanding Ninties Type of guy:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?