goofyjumper

FSU V. Gators

***This year we have lost to the #2 and #4 team......which we should have beat texas, but

Too much Jager!:S:P:)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***How many keys ya got Maybe th foeign boogi in februay

Did you forget how to "type" English while you were in the Motherland?:P

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Orange and Blue

That reminds me of a cheer! I think you should help me out Pops!! :P

Orange, Orange, Orange Orange Orange....

Blue, Blue, Blue Blue Blue...

ORANGE!!!!!!

Ya, they can say orange and blue 4 times in row. Wow they are very educated down in Gainesville!

Awe, that felt better!
:)

At least we can count! :D:D:D:D:D:D
F LORIDA!

I would rather have the team going to the S.E.C. Title.

I was suprised at the score though. Of course there were plenty of excuses on the Nole side. :|

It is sweet that we have won two yrs in a row though. :ph34r::D

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B|

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Orange and Blue

That reminds me of a cheer! I think you should help me out Pops!! :P

Orange, Orange, Orange Orange Orange....

Blue, Blue, Blue Blue Blue...

ORANGE!!!!!!

Ya, they can say orange and blue 4 times in row. Wow they are very educated down in Gainesville!

Awe, that felt better!
:)

At least we can count! :D:D:D:D:D:D

My bad!
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

I don't know how to change font colors........

IN Blue and Orange....GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!

The toughest team (currently) in the SEC has the colors orange & blue but it's not Florida.

[BLUE]A[/BLUE][ORANGE]U[/ORANGE][BLUE]B[/BLUE][ORANGE]U[/ORANGE][BLUE]R[/BLUE][ORANGE]N[/ORANGE] [BLUE]T[/BLUE][ORANGE]I[/ORANGE][BLUE]G[/BLUE][ORANGE]E[/ORANGE][BLUE]R[/BLUE][ORANGE]S[/ORANGE][BLUE]![/BLUE] :P B|

I don't know how to change font colors........

IN Blue and Orange....GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!

The toughest team (currently) in the SEC has the colors orange & blue but it's not Florida.

B|

That cow college down there? I don't think so. It's LSU this time around. You think Auburn's tough? LSU beat both of us in OT and they're going to the SEC championship game. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I thought it was depressing that the Gators let FSU score, giving up the shutout.

I don't know why I kept watching the game after the first half. I was watching the game by myself and was blushing with embarrasment..............:$
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

I thought it was depressing that the Gators let FSU score, giving up the shutout.

I don't know why I kept watching the game after the first half. I was watching the game by myself and was blushing with embarrasment..............:$

Hell, that was pretty much my feeling after the first ten minutes of the Iron Bowl when it was Auburn 21 - Alabama 0. :| I finally ended up turning off the TV with 5 minutes left after Brodie's last sack. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

if they are the toughest team in the S.E.C. then why are they not in the title game? :D:D:D

Well let's just say that if they had any other kicker in the conference, they might have beaten LSU in OT... :P