jraf

You guys suck reptile balls!

What the fuck has this world come to? You bunch of rubber nipple sucking shiteaters had Artiscalledian banned?

Ba-Geeezusss people, you have no idea what stirring shit means do you?
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

Wow.

That was cool.

(edit) Could somebody post a link to where a reptile keeps his balls. Like Kimodo Dragon balls.

That might make a good line "Oooh, baby. I want to have hot crazy kimodo dragons sex with you!"

Does Godzilla have balls?

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

You're just jealous that there's someone viewed as more insensitive and crass than you. You're slipping. And this post is a poor attempt at reclaiming your crown of shit :P

This newb has a point.. :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

( )l( ) <----- that's me moonin' ya, puddly!

(*)(*) <-------- that's me flashing ya, sinker! :ph34r:

(.) (.) <------- That's me looking, rebecca

:P:P <-- that's me licking the air.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

You're just jealous that there's someone viewed as more insensitive and crass than you. You're slipping. And this post is a poor attempt at reclaiming your crown of shit :P

There would be merrit to what he says if it were possible. Obviusly sice he is a newbe he has no idea that there is no more self centered, auto-elitist, heartless, absolutly insensitive and pig skinned motherfucker that I! Nobody even comes close, and if he is in doubt let him look at the dead puppy threadB|
jraf

Muff #3275

( )l( ) <----- that's me moonin' ya, puddly!

Eat this * *

Ooh! Are those like those little cookies where you squeeze the dough through the cookie-shooter with a star-shaped stencil?

That's so nice of you to give Sinker cookies! :)

Everyone loves a cookie. :)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

There would be merrit to what he says if it were possible. Obviusly sice he is a newbe he has no idea that there is no more self centered, auto-elitist, heartless, absolutly insensitive and pig skinned motherfucker that I! Nobody even comes close, and if he is in doubt let him look at the dead puppy threadB|

I love it when you post with emotion. I can just imagine the veins in your forehead and neck straining as you bash the keyboard with abandon. Trying to relay your thoughts into one coherent idea, so all of the world will relish in your self centered ideas.

Go Jraf!! GO MAN GO!!

I love it when you post with emotion. I can just imagine the veins in your forehead and neck straining as you bash the keyboard with abandon. Trying to relay your thoughts into one coherent idea, so all of the world will relish in your self centered ideas.

Go Jraf!! GO MAN GO!!

You missed it - no heart = no blood = no veins ie. no veins on forhead, even on the crapper;)
jraf

Muff #3275