racerman

Full face with glasses

I've wondered the same thing and have many times said I was going to figure out a fullface that I could wear with my glasses underneath, but have never gotten serious about getting around to trying a few different ones to see what could work. Wish I had... it might have saved me about $1000 in dental work a few years back when I got hit in the mouth during a jump while just wearing goggles and a ProTec helmet.

Anyway, one thing I've seen some folks do is wear a full face without the face shield and then just wear goggles too. Not quite the same, but at least it would give you a bit more protection around the jaw & chin then a ProTec or other similar open faced helmet and you wouldn't have to worry as much about finding a helmet or pair of glasses that would fit under the face shield. Just a thought... not sure if its a good one. :D

Like someone above said, it definitely depends a lot on your face's unique shape.

I'm only going on my experience (which isn't much - see the jump numbers to the left), but I see a lot of people above recommending the Bonehead Mamba. I can jump it with very low profile sunglasses, but the other day I tried to jump it with my standard/non-sporty shades, and couldn't get it closed without them pressing up against the lens pretty tightly.

IMO, the only way to do it is to try on a lot of different ones, see which one works for you.
Signatures are the new black.

you might wanna try before buying. I once borrowed a friend's fullface and tried it with my glasses and somehow due to the shape and size it made my glasses fog up a lot (not the visor, just the glasses), whereas my Z1 has never done that to me. I've only had a few jumps with the glasses though, I try to wear contacts most of the time... so maybe it was my fault somehow.

I've jumped with glasses on almost all of my jumps with an old, basic full-face from Skysystems. The only times I have problems with my glasses fogging is when I put it on before jumprun when it is cold outside. When it is warm, I have no problem. When it's cold, if you just focus breathing directly through the airholes, you shouldn't have issues with fogging. As soon as I'm out the door, any fogging that might occur clears right up anyway.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Any suggestions for a full face helmet I can wear with my percription glasses? The Freezr from Paratech fit great but I can no longer get replacement lenses.:(

My mamba fits my (smallish) glasses or sunglasses just fine, however my aviator sunglasses, which may be similar in size to some glasses do get pushed against my face. However, the problem with the aviators isn't bad enough to make me not wear them if it's sunny.

I had another guy say he only liked the havoc with his glasses, however I'm happy with the mamba.
A dolor netus non dui aliquet, sagittis felis sodales, dolor sociis mauris, vel eu libero cras. Interdum at. Eget habitasse elementum est.