pajarito

GAME DAY! - WAR EAGLE!!!

The BCS blows and everyone knows it's broken. Not much of an authority in my book. But yes, we are #2 which ain't chopped liver. Thanks for pointing that out, 'cause I wasn't paying attention. :P

So, who's your team again? It MUST be USC, right? Right?

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

You're #2. No co-national champion. Period. The end.

I didn't play. My team did, though, where I went to school. I'm proud of them. They're #2. They deserve a hell of a lot more respect than you're giving, though. Then again, that's pretty "par for the course" with most of your posts. Inflammatory, provocative, but lacking substance.

Heh, negative. We won't get into my team B|

"Well...whoever it is....THEY SUCK...and deserve to be right where they are." :P - Tuna

Just judging from his profile, Tuna's team is most likely either Florida or Miami, and both had particularly disappointing years this time. Hell, it's the first time since 1981 or 1982 that none of the big three - Florida, Florida State and Miami, have finished a season ranked in the top 10! Ya ha ha...

I say it's about time all those egomaniacs got a bad taste in their mouths... I can't stand any of them.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Silly boys...

Wait, maybe B has a crush on A, and so he told U #1 to scootch over so... nah, nevermind.

I bet they were actually all set for a photo op, correct spelling and all, when they shuffled around to get some Bourbon hidden in their frat bro's jacket behind them. Quite a likely story in my book.

Better than them just being stupid, anyway! :D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Yup, me too! Except on the one day I could have maintained an all-day 15+ hour buzz (without actually getting drunk, mind you) - it was Homecoming '99 and we forgot the smuggling necessities.
[:/]
Retards...

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!

Ho.Ly. Crap.

We are kicking 'Bama's ass.

I mean I hoped we'd do well, but this is AUSOME so far!! B|B|

Keep going Tigers. Don't let up for a second!

2nd quarter, 13:33
AU: 21, AL: 7

B|B|

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!

Ho.Ly. Crap.

We are kicking 'Bama's ass.

I mean I hoped we'd do well, but this is AUSOME so far!! B|B|

Keep going Tigers. Don't let up for a second!

2nd quarter, 13:33
AU: 21, AL: 7

B|B|

What's this "we" shit Rebecca?:S:P

Jceman, don't hold it against me;):ph34r:

It's a done deal. AU beat the crap out of AL. Spectacular 1st half. Very boring 2nd half. AU didn't need to do much in the 2nd half, though. I think that makes it 4 in a row that AU has beaten AL. It's becoming a nice trend. AU's going to be very tough next year.

WAR EAGLE!!! B|

I can still hear the echoes of the game in the distance.

What is that sound?

Oh, it's the 'Bama offensive line!

Hear them?

They're hollering' "Look out, Brodie!"

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

I can still hear the echoes of the game in the distance.

What is that sound?

Oh, it's the 'Bama offensive line!

Hear them?

They're hollering' "Look out, Brodie!"

I think it was more like "AH FUCK!! NOT AGAIN!!" B|B| poor Brodie's gonna be sore for a week!

11 sacks.... unfuckingreal... My hats off to the Auburn Tigers. They really laid a woodshed whupping on Alabama. It was 21-0 after the first 11 minutes before Alabama's defense could recover and play like they were supposed to. I quit watching with 3 and a half minutes to go after seeing Brodie go down for the last time. Then a bit later my wife turns it back on just in time to see #14 take it in from a yard out... Bah...

Still, I look at it this way. Alabama's still two years away from returning to full scholarship strength after probation ended. So, 9 - 2 is a pretty damn good record for a team thin on depth. I'm already looking forward to next season, especially since we'll have a bigger stadium than Auburn's! ;)

Anyway... The weekend's not a total wash. The two teams I really really hate the most, LOST!!! B|B|

Yup! Vanderbilt beat Tennessee at Tennessee for the first time in 30 years. Georgia Tech beat Miami at Miami! Yah! FUCK the Vols! FUCK the Canes! Eat shit and die you fuckers! B|B|B|B|

Hey Fat Fulmer! Karma's a bitch sometimes ain't it?? Fucker...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I just read a recap of the game on ESPN's webpage. One of the AU defensive linemen was quoted saying that after each time they took Brodie Croyle down then helped him back to his feet, they'd tell him, "We'll be back".;)

Unfortunately for Mr. Croyle, he was right, and everyone in the stadium and watching on the picture radio knew it.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

I just read a recap of the game on ESPN's webpage. One of the AU defensive linemen was quoted saying that after each time they took Brodie Croyle down then helped him back to his feet, they'd tell him, "We'll be back".;)

Unfortunately for Mr. Croyle, he was right, and everyone in the stadium and watching on the picture radio knew it.

I read that too... :D Auburn's coaching staff had Alabama scouted so well. Young offensive line missing its best player, it's a no brainer, bring on the blitz.

My 11 year-old daughter and I got back from Auburn this morning. It was her first Auburn/Alabama game and we had a blast! What a wonderful game it was!B| Attached are some pictures from the game!:)

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."