boinky

Texas Christmas Lights, Ya'll

Um...er....well...it wasn't y'all that decorated. 1/2 of the "y'all" was NOT enthused. Said it was nice, as long as it was on someone ELSE'S house...not his.

Good thing he's in Kosovo right now, huh? ;) >:( And by the time he comes home in late January, they will be nothing more than a fond memory and a great thread on dz.com! :P

Maybe, some strings of red and green chili pepper lights!?;)

Chuck

NO, No, No...I think that in Texas fashion you have to keep them alive. Like, in a glass ornament.

Ooohhh....they DO sell those at Hobby Lobby!!!! Still, I don't think Kathy is going to give them back..and the rest of the little fuckers have been laying low since my kids were here. >:(

I think it's just gotten cold enough to drive them underground... then again I'm no scorpion expert...

However, as a kid, I used to go down to the creek with my best friend and pull those little crayfish out of the water and blast them to pieces with firecrackers... :S Who knows what your kids did with those scorpions? :o >:(
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

NO, No, No...I think that in Texas fashion you have to keep them alive. Like, in a glass ornament.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooohhh....they DO sell those at Hobby Lobby!!!! Still, I don't think Kathy is going to give them back..and the rest of the little fuckers have been laying low since my kids were here.

Wow, my Dad use to say we were meaner than a snake, but he never said that we were meaner than a Texas scorpion!:$

Skymama stalker #69!!!!

However, as a kid, I used to go down to the creek with my best friend and pull those little crayfish out of the water and blast them to pieces with firecrackers...

Really brings back memories of my childhood...MMMMM!...pipe bombs. :ph34r: And that's all that the courts will allow me to say.

Skymama stalker #69!!!!

Whatever they did...I'm happy that they seem to have gone away for a while. Of course, I every time I say that, I realize that they've just been letting me get a false sense of security...and THEN they come back with a vengenance. >:(

You know...there's a movie title in that somewhere! ;)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Really brings back memories of my childhood...MMMMM!...pipe bombs. And that's all that the courts will allow me to say.

And with that being said, does anyone wonder why your screen name is what it is? ;)
Nina

However, as a kid, I used to go down to the creek with my best friend and pull those little crayfish out of the water and blast them to pieces with firecrackers...

Really brings back memories of my childhood...MMMMM!...pipe bombs. :ph34r: And that's all that the courts will allow me to say.

Where have you been all my life? We could have had great fun! :D :S :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

No wreath decorated with dead scorpions?

Ummm....well....the little buggers seem to be laying low this holiday season! ;)
Nina

looks nice... but ya need a nice layer of snow and ice to go on them so they have that "authentic" look to them..........

Hey...that's a GREAT idea!!! :)

Wanna' help a buddy out and send me some? ;)
Nina

looks nice... but ya need a nice layer of snow and ice to go on them so they have that "authentic" look to them..........

Hey...that's a GREAT idea!!! :)

Wanna' help a buddy out and send me some? ;)

All you need is a huge block of ice, and Edward Scissorhands to whittle that down... ;)

I live in Texas now. The chances of it snowing and icing here are less than slim to none.

find some one that was around dalas for chrismas of 98'..... it was fun, a sheet of ice from dalls all the way north to oklahoma....... don't say never.... it could happen again this year... and depend on where you live in the sbcontinentof texas you might just get some..... hehehehehe

All you need is a huge block of ice, and Edward Scissorhands to whittle that down...;)

Billy...you just crack me up sometimes!!! :D :D :D
Nina