Mohoso Rodriguez #865

They're quite tasty. :)

i need soob....

Eyeball SOOB? :D

Mmmmmmm...

don't make fun of me.....

:|[:/]

That's not hard to do..

As for the eyeball eating. I didn't know eyeballs had mouths & teeth to eat with... go figure, you learn stuff all the time. :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I remember watching a James Bond movie when I was a kid - I think the guy was eating stuffed sheep's head, and started with the eyeballs.

I just cannot bring myself to try them, although I'm sure that there are places where the vitreous humor can be made into a soup or somethng.

Ever notice that the most disgusting freaking things must be called "delicacies" to get people to eat them? Either that or call them aphrodisiacs, where they will be consumed like hotcakes in the orient.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Either that or call them aphrodisiacs, where they will be consumed like hotcakes in the orient.

The only thing I've ever eaten that have been called aphrodisiacs were conches in the Bahamas... That's as close to NOT being unappealing to the eye as I want to get...

Wait, what the fuck did I just say?!? :S :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban