swedishcelt

Going to buy myself a new pussy.

His black stripes will soon separate and be large spots apparently. I am doubtful but the lady showed me pictures of one she has as a kitten and he is now yellow with black spots. He looked exactly the same as this one as a kitten.

I don't really care, he will be cool looking and was only $100.00 because he has no papers and he has current shots and it includes his neuter when he is old enough.

I mostly just wanted to give my other cat a buddy since he is so lonely when I am work or out.

HOLY SALMON SHIT you got an awesome deal, papers or not. I didnt know there stripes turned to spots. Then again its there spots and size that attracts people to them.

Im hoping to get a Axolotl soon, not as cool as a oci as far as exotic pets but its looks are sure to freak my guests out.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

It may just be the fuzzy resolution of camera phone photos, but for some reason the name "Shadow" came to mind.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I mostly just wanted to give my other cat a buddy since he is so lonely when I am work or out.

You kitten is adorable!
I did the same when I moved out by myself my cat was lonely so I went and got him a little friend. For two weeks I would call my cat and he would look at me and then turn his back and sit down basically ignoring me. Before I brought home the kitten he was crying at the door every morning when I left and when I brought him a friend he hated me for bringing a strange cat into HIS house.
Get ready for the bitch sessions all the firsts, like the first time the kitten tries to use HIS food/water dish, the first time the kitten ventures out into the middle of the living room and watch out! The first time that kitten gets on the bed you're in for it!
I was ready to take the kitten back two weeks after I got him because my other cat was so upset, I left for work in the morning and the kitten was hiding behind the stove and my other cat was snarling, when I got home, they were cuddled up together on the bed. They have been best buddies ever since and I have turned into the maid and a speed bump at two am.

GL with your little guy. Got a name yet?

"Diligent observation leads to pure abstraction". Lari Pittman

I like it... as soon as we get settled into the house, poor sheep boy will come home to everything but "normal" pets,

wonder if he will freak when next to the night stand is this... photo attached,

All dream pets of mine, could never get cause my ex was freaked out by none-traditional and I didnt want to have them in a apartment knowing I was going to be moving

Id like to breed the Newts, there so cute, esp in their red phase...

Has your other cat forgiven you yet for bringing home a baby?
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Very adorable. His ears are great, do you plan to use him as a show animal? If his coloring stays that way hed be great, barely any white. Did you decide on a name yet?

We-sa is cat in Cherokee, since I am 1/4 Cherokee I decided to call my kitten we-sa. :)

We-sa what? "Look everyone....we-sa got a new kitty!" :D:D:D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706