swedishcelt

Going to buy myself a new pussy.

cheetohs are great cats to, there a mix, Im not sure how viable the offspring are if you dont know how to breed properly but they are beautiful.

I dont agree with making new specis, but they are beautiful cats, dont forget to post a pic when you get herB|
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

cheetohs are great cats to, there a mix, Im not sure how viable the offspring are if you dont know how to breed properly but they are beautiful.

I dont agree with making new specis, but they are beautiful cats, dont forget to post a pic when you get herB|

I thought cheetohs were those crunchy snacks that made your fingers turn orange when you eat them. I'm so confused. :|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Swedishcelt, I don't necessarily like cats, but that is one cool looking kitty. Please post pics after bringing your baby home. :)
Regarding waxing...it may be nice right afterwards, but you have to let hair grow out before you are able to wax it off. What's the freaking point? Nowadays, laser hair removal seems like the best option, imho.

How friendly is this cat (I see a mix with Abssinian & Siamese)?

I knew someone who had an Abyssinian and it hated the planet and everything on it. I had a Siamese once though who was extroadinarily affectionate (or it just liked rubbing hair on everyone), so maybe they balance out.
-------------------
...if ignorance is bliss, I'm in Nirvana... you don't know what you don't know 'til you don't know it.

GravityGone

About the laser hair removal I would agree. I've started on my underarms, b/c I was a little hesitant to try other places first, and so far I am loving it. Still have 3 more sessions to go, but it's a major improvement already.

As to the waxing, I have super sensitive skin that can not handle shaving, and the hair doesn't have to get too long before waxing again, plus it's softer than shaved hair, but that's just my opinion and this should probably go in a different thread.

Sorry Swedishcelt.

About the laser hair removal I would agree. I've started on my underarms, b/c I was a little hesitant to try other places first, and so far I am loving it. Still have 3 more sessions to go, but it's a major improvement already.

As to the waxing, I have super sensitive skin that can not handle shaving, and the hair doesn't have to get too long before waxing again, plus it's softer than shaved hair, but that's just my opinion and this should probably go in a different thread.

Sorry Swedishcelt.

It's ok. I actually completely and totally agree with you on all accounts. ;)

BTW. Baby is in the house, and very adorable. He's currently hiding in the pet taxi. All I can see are his ears. :D Now I need to name him. Any ideas?