Diversgodown

Anybody here?

[rant]Another one making the rounds on ebaumsbreakdotcomworld.com. All those sites post videos like that as if they were 100% original to their site.[/rant]

I would hope that the jumper is okay, and that the person shooting that video wasn't simply an opportunistic by-stander looking to make a quick pound or two off of someone else's mishap.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

[rant]Another one making the rounds on ebaumsbreakdotcomworld.com. All those sites post videos like that as if they were 100% original to their site.[/rant]

I would hope that the jumper is okay, and that the person shooting that video wasn't simply an opportunistic by-stander looking to make a quick pound or two off of someone else's mishap.

Little confused about the rant! videos of mishaps are posted all over the place. even on skydivingmovies. If the video guy was not a jumper and just a spectator then great the sport can use fans. Now if he was just there to try and capture somebody having a hard landing then fuckem!! Carma is a bitch...

***Glory Favors the Bold***

The rant was misplaced frustration over how many sites there are out there (excluding pilotdave's) who claim to accept only "original" video submissions, then snag a video off of another site and post it as their own. It was a misplaced rant as it had little to do with the actual footage displayed here. B|

Yes, every sport needs fans, but not opportunistic twits who simply want to make a quick buck showing how "insane" our chosen sport is.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

The rant was misplaced frustration over how many sites there are out there (excluding pilotdave's) who claim to accept only "original" video submissions, then snag a video off of another site and post it as their own. It was a misplaced rant as it had little to do with the actual footage displayed here. B|

Yes, every sport needs fans, but not opportunistic twits who simply want to make a quick buck showing how "insane" our chosen sport is.

"Ten four" McDuck "Copy That" :D;)

***Glory Favors the Bold***